Recent content by MP4 - Eedz

1. MP4 - Eedz

Favourite/Least Favourite Holiday Destination...

[emoji30] you're killing me buddy
  2. MP4 - Eedz

Nasha when are you and Andy going to get back on Facebook, Insta and Snapchat? I'm b b b b b balls deep in that shit right now it's the best lol It's not like it was before, it's Comedy Central right now
  3. MP4 - Eedz

If you have family or friends there that know where to go and what to do, it's pretty bro
  4. MP4 - Eedz

Haha yeah you were ****ed after day two lol "I can sit here for the next two weeks explaining the DC world to you and still wouldn't begin to understand" Me: this isn't a real painting Asian: yes I only one Me: it's a photocopy of a painting Asian: no real I only one
  5. MP4 - Eedz

Las Vegas for me. NY is a close second Least favourite is Gold Coast, super overrated. You have more fun at Byron with Cheechs medicine tbh
  6. MP4 - Eedz

David Klemmer accidently knocks out NSW trainer

What a beast lol imagine when his body matures.[emoji106]
  7. MP4 - Eedz

Hodko Signs Three Year Deal With Newcastle

I really hope Mbye can provide stability. Other then that it's a good move all round, congrats to him.
  8. MP4 - Eedz

Gay Marriage

In the words of Arnold... Gay marriage is something between a man and a woman lol
  9. MP4 - Eedz

ATTN: People who like Art and doodling

G'day people, Happy Australia Day for yesterday I started a Community page on Facebook which can be a little fun of artisy people It's called "Love Your Doodle" (I'm hilarious I know). So you pretty much post an image of your doodling work (good or bad, something you created while on the...
  10. MP4 - Eedz

the NEW simpsons thread

Fkn Simpsons... I remember once KE goes to me "I actually like the Halloween episodes cause it allows them to be a real cartoon" I was like "what the fark is it to you right now" hahahahhaha fkn KE and The Simpsons Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  11. MP4 - Eedz

Ben Barba’s Broncos career in the balance - HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hahaha Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  12. MP4 - Eedz

Jason Taylor new Wests coach

Terrible Terrible signing. I really think it's a terrible decision. We'll terrorise them never year I think... Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  13. MP4 - Eedz

James Graham- Prop of the year

Well deserved. Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  14. MP4 - Eedz

Soccer The Gunners Super Thread

Absolutely disgusting in the final third tonight. Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  15. MP4 - Eedz

Soccer The Gunners Super Thread

We're fucted Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk