• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Recent content by MP4 - Eedz

1. MP4 - Eedz

Favourite/Least Favourite Holiday Destination...

[emoji30] you're killing me buddy
  2. MP4 - Eedz

Nasha when are you and Andy going to get back on Facebook, Insta and Snapchat? I'm b b b b b balls deep in that shit right now it's the best lol It's not like it was before, it's Comedy Central right now
  3. MP4 - Eedz

If you have family or friends there that know where to go and what to do, it's pretty bro
  4. MP4 - Eedz

Haha yeah you were ****ed after day two lol "I can sit here for the next two weeks explaining the DC world to you and still wouldn't begin to understand" Me: this isn't a real painting Asian: yes I only one Me: it's a photocopy of a painting Asian: no real I only one
  5. MP4 - Eedz

Las Vegas for me. NY is a close second Least favourite is Gold Coast, super overrated. You have more fun at Byron with Cheechs medicine tbh
  6. MP4 - Eedz

David Klemmer accidently knocks out NSW trainer

What a beast lol imagine when his body matures.[emoji106]
  7. MP4 - Eedz

Hodko Signs Three Year Deal With Newcastle

I really hope Mbye can provide stability. Other then that it's a good move all round, congrats to him.
  8. MP4 - Eedz

Gay Marriage

In the words of Arnold... Gay marriage is something between a man and a woman lol
  9. MP4 - Eedz

ATTN: People who like Art and doodling

G'day people, Happy Australia Day for yesterday I started a Community page on Facebook which can be a little fun of artisy people It's called "Love Your Doodle" (I'm hilarious I know). So you pretty much post an image of your doodling work (good or bad, something you created while on the...
  10. MP4 - Eedz

the NEW simpsons thread

Fkn Simpsons... I remember once KE goes to me "I actually like the Halloween episodes cause it allows them to be a real cartoon" I was like "what the fark is it to you right now" hahahahhaha fkn KE and The Simpsons Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  11. MP4 - Eedz

Ben Barba’s Broncos career in the balance - HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hahaha Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  12. MP4 - Eedz

Jason Taylor new Wests coach

Terrible Terrible signing. I really think it's a terrible decision. We'll terrorise them never year I think... Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  13. MP4 - Eedz

James Graham- Prop of the year

Well deserved. Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  14. MP4 - Eedz

Soccer The Gunners Super Thread

Absolutely disgusting in the final third tonight. Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  15. MP4 - Eedz

Soccer The Gunners Super Thread

We're fucted Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk