Recent content by GTOWN

1. G

News Sydney venue moves $26m in pokies profits to NRL club as ‘community development and support’

Mounties usually 1, Bankstown sports, dogs leagues… panthers down the list a bit… Wenty leagues had a bit of time up at 4
  2. G

News Sydney venue moves $26m in pokies profits to NRL club as ‘community development and support’

We used to sponsor the local league team until they played up one too many times, and mouthed off to a Board member.. now we sponsor AFL, hockey, cricket, touch footy, soccer, cricket, lawn bowls, horse racing… and not just teams.. some of those are to sponsor the comp and they wouldn’t exist...
  3. G

All clubs do this.. this is just Cat 2 funding… Cat 1 is for community groups and is just as big.. non issue how much to pubs put back?Per machine they smash a lot of clubs, but the money goes to their pockets
  4. G

Storm Player Salaries

Listed in the other books
  5. G

News Why Canterbury Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo must accept criticism of his own performance

What if…. it wasn’t the first time the player has been late? What if they have tried everything else to get him on track, from fines to being dropped… what if it was 2 he had to wrestle the first time, then 4, then 8, then this time the staff had enough and said if your not going to get it...
  6. G

Disgruntled Bulldog Threatening Legal Action

Who the fuck is leaking this shit to the scum media? Why would the media know about this? Player? Manager?
  7. G

Finally something we are good at

And for those interested, machines won’t allow more than $5000 to be put in (Cash input limit) and all new machines have been reduced to $500… so Nasheed is full of shit if he thinks you can put in $10k and pull it out…
  8. G

Not searching.. came up in my news feed… ABC news… I personally think that pubs are under reporting the issues and have less compliance so can get away unscathed
  9. G

10. G

Official Round 11 Bulldogs vs Warriors Game Day Thread

Looks like KO just got a new nickname.. let’s go Coral!!!
  11. G

‘Cheating of the highest order’: Fuming CEO of Warriors sponsor blasts ‘biased’ NRL refs

Had a dig at warriors supporters having a whinge on Reddit about this… needless to say I copped a ton of down votes…
  12. G

Averillo the new gun

wasn’t it Remis Smith that burned Dufty? Or did they both?
  13. G

Bulldogs at sixes and sevens (Rugby League Writers)

20 posts in and no one has blamed Avo for us losing the game in a thread that has nothing to do with him? I find that strange….
  14. G

Official Round 8 - Bulldog v Shark - Team List + Match Discussion

Not sure on the changes, so I’m throwing out a 100/1 long shot avo out, Burton to centre JR to start at 7 KO to 14 and replace the worst performer out of flange or Reynolds, either 6 or 7 when he comes on
  15. G

News NRL under pressure from clubs to censor Phil Gould

Of greater concern is when Gould passes judgment on live investigations, as he did after the Good Friday game when Bulldogs back-rower Jacob Preston was sin-binned and placed on report for an alleged hip-drop tackle. but theSouth’s coach and captain in the press conference after the game can...