Recent content by daniel

1. D

It's Official: Ryan Captain For 2005

I know it may have seemed inevitable but Andrew Ryan has been named Bulldogs captain for 2005. He was given the honour at the season launch at the Westin Hotel on Tuesday night. Congratulations bobcat , you deserve after your continuous hard work in the blue and white colours.
  2. D

I want the 2002 Anasta back!

Yeah i remember you putting that post up , u put things up like 'makes tackle' , 'kicks ball' , but those things are expected of him , it was when the pressure was on him that he cracked , like knocking the ball on coz he had a look at the defence , and knocking the ball on when we were in a...
  3. D

I want the 2002 Anasta back!

He had 1 good year and i thought it was 2001 , since then he has played ****ing ****house
  4. D

Bulldogs 'have mental edge'

Well considering the mental strength or lack of for the Dragons i dont think its too early.
  5. D

A VERY tough Question

Well the answer to this is so damn obvious its not funny
  6. D

Which coach will be first to go?

Why isnt Matthew Elliot from the raiders on this poll , i would have voted for him
  7. D

Asotasi to fill Price's shoes

Asotasi is a gun and will fill prices shoes just fine.
  8. D

Anasta may be forced out

well its about time they came to their senses , i was saying this should have happened months ago , its common sense , if you have to pick 2 out of 3 players to keep you pick the best 2 , its taken a while but common sense has finally prevailed.
  9. D

Bulldogs v Dragons (How do you rate each)

Why did you bother to go to all that trouble to prove we are better than them , does the word PREMIERS mean anything to you.
  10. D

Pre Season cup for 2006?

Yeah thats the ultimate goal but it would just be good to get it on TV , theres not much on at this time of year.
  11. D

Pre Season cup for 2006?

Wouldnt it be great if the NRL organised a pre season cup , like they do in the AFL with the Wizard cup , and get a major company to sponsor it , and show it on channel 9 and Foxtel , and run it over 4 or 5 weeks before the season , and have a break the weekend before the comp starts , I know...
  12. D

Tonga leads romp over Rabbitohs

That Maitua ankle injury is a concern , hopefully he is right for the start of the season.
  13. D

Who is the biggest Bulldogs fan?

Yeah i reckon thats a great idea , it will seperate the groupies from the people that just love the team through and through and have done for years.
  14. D

Who is the biggest Bulldogs fan?

State your case people
  15. D

Men Behaving Badly!!

This guy is a wanker , what point is he trying to make