1. cLEBrity

Tpj to retire from nrl

full scale war for Payne Haas
  2. cLEBrity

Tpj to retire from nrl

gone lol to take up boxing
  3. cLEBrity

Official Bulldogs sign Tevita Pangai Junior for next three seasons

there is a chance he could stay at the Groncos , i saw a tweet saying some of his team mates are pushing for him to stay
  4. cLEBrity

Dragons have agreed to terms with State of Origin backrower Jaydn Su’A.

Meanwhile the Bulldogs are still in a board meeting, whether to sign TPJ or not lol
  5. cLEBrity

Fox Sports TPJ

Backflip TPJ and Lodge to stay at Broncos now lol
  6. cLEBrity

What's the problem with our recruitment ?

lol @ our club needing a fuking board meeting to discuss signing TPJ, they are sloths in everything they do, While other clubs pounce and announce, but no not us, we need a fuking vote , thats why the front office is a rubble
  7. cLEBrity

Jackson!!!

he is woeful in attack because the flogs around him are woeful in everything lol
  8. cLEBrity

Consolidated Josh Addo Carr Thread

stephen crichton is who barrett wants , i know for a fact we have already put in an offer , us and the goosters and the offer is way more than the panthers
  9. cLEBrity

Flanagan consolidated thread.

Once this season is over, Baz is going to go mental on raiding the Panthers i reckon, they have to resign up to 11 players , their players will demand big money, they need to off load a couple of backs also , they cant keep them all
  10. cLEBrity

Rumour Stephen Chrichton

The Dogs have offered Stephen a massive contract, Double of that what the panthers are offering, The Poosters have made him an offer as well, but he Dogs offer is way more.
  11. cLEBrity

Renters!! Help me out

DRUG DEALER KICK HIM OUT:fearscream:
  12. cLEBrity

Latrell Mitchell Discussion Megathread

i heard we are upgrading Holland and Montoya package deal $800k each
  13. cLEBrity

SBW secret hand shake to play for bulldogs in 2020

hahahaha, like Shirvo does not know, he still our sprints coach? lol