Recent content by Bulldogs_4eva

1. B

Official RFM granted immediate release

MUAHAHHAA probably will get injured on the way to Wollongong just to sit out training. Should take his mate Tophine as well since they both don't like to train hard!
  2. B

News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

Yes agreed Luai to me is NOT worth it however if thsi meant getting the May bros all 3 or even the 2 it would be better than AFB himself, guess maybe this is what Gus is thinking?
  3. B

Disgruntled Bulldog Threatening Legal Action

Weed out these clowns who don't wanna put in the hard yards and get rid of them ... hard work never hurt anyone! BUNCH of overpaid clowns who cry's too easily!
  4. B

Official Corey Waddell should win the Doc George Peponis player of the year award

Yes he is, at least he is trying unlike some others but still I'd release him TBH
  5. B

Official Burton Injury

Yes 100%
  6. B

Skelton

FCUK I am getting excited at them 2 beast and with ADC speed will be something!
  7. B

(Perspective) Nice win, but..

100% agreed
  8. B

Official Round 14 vs the Roosters

Yes always goes against us, Ashley Klein was right there and guess he needed Rorters 1-12 SHAME on the REFs and NRL for this garbage agaINST US
  9. B

Opinion Burton does not deserve to be captain.

100% correct bro, Burton and Mahoney has to be playing 2 separate positions because Flano is just a passenger and offers ZERO, piss him off already back to his dad over at Manly! PLEASE
  10. B

News Phil Gould's $6m Carnage At Penrith Panthers, Canterbury Bulldogs

HAHA best quote for a long time, BRAVO!!!
  11. B

Rumour cameron murray/moses

HAHA me was gonna same the same, this guy needs to leave the kennel ASAP
  12. B

Matty Johns Discusses Ciraldo Appointment

I met the Johns boys at Maccas and these dudes walked in and thought they owned the joint, so rude and a pain to deal with
  13. B

How Gus recruited Cameron Ciraldo in a Gosford McDonald's

Love this guy already if the article is true, agreed hope he kills it, as nice guys should have success!
  14. B

Opinion Averillo cooked

This kid has potential and any hater out there must chill, he will improve considering he hasn't played much FB but like you said give him a full pre season and watch him flourish in 2023 and beyond
  15. B

Official Bulldogs player given 5 weeks suspension (Corey Waddell)

haha this dude must have paid to have SUPERSTAR written up clown is a pretender and shouldn't be playing FG ever again