Recent content by Bigmous

1. Bigmous

Opinion How do you solve a problem like Averillo?

It would help if he actually got the ball early or on the run. We need our starting forwards to do a better job, better dummy half service. Assuming that they trained like that the whole off-season, having Burton and Hethrington back should help immensely with combinations. TPJ should have a...
  2. Bigmous

Wakeham to wear number 7

Averillo will be starting half I believe but people forget that players practice in different positions to prepare for different scenarios. When I played professional sport 90% of the time I played in the same position but during training I practiced in 4-5 different positions so we were...
  3. Bigmous

Issac lumelume

I can see him becoming a Hughes type in a year or two. Although he’s versatile which is useful.
  4. Bigmous

Official New Sponsor - TripADeal to provide Bulldogs Members with a unique travel offer

https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2021/12/09/tripadeal-bulldogs-partnership/ The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs and online travel agents TripADeal have come together in a unique partnership that will be of great benefit to all Bulldogs Members. Launched in 2011, TripADeal is an Australian owned...
  5. Bigmous

What would you do if we merged?

Why would the BIGGEST/GREATEST Sydney based team merge? I would be done. There’s only one Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs and there’s no if… even with our shitty last five or so years, we’re better off than St.Merge, sharks, tigers, manly and what’s the matter Parramatta. So, No NO No…HELL...
  6. Bigmous

Official Dogs sign Reed Mahoney (4 year deal)

Won't surprise me if Alamoti cements a spot by mid year this season.
  7. Bigmous

Ch.7 News Tonight

Maybe someone on big money getting released/shopped around early to clear space for the 2023 season [emoji848]
  8. Bigmous

News One big missing piece of the puzzle for Canterbury Bulldogs, Andrew Johns says

Neither was Cronk. Took them both to 2-3 years to master their craft. I wouldn’t be surprised if Averillo has a big jump next year. Surrounding him with quality, good go forward, strike out wide and the added experience will immensely help and increase the potency of his running game…Not to...
  9. Bigmous

Tevita pangai jr to debut for penrith

You can’t simply ignore his post metres! He in fact averaged 11m per carry.
  10. Bigmous

Official Kurtis Morrin Named Bulldogs Player of The Year

https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2021/09/20/kurtis-morrin-named-bulldogs-jersey-flegg-player-of-the-year/ Lock forward Kurtis Morrin has been named as the Bulldogs’ Jersey Flegg Player of the Year for 2021 Lock forward Kurtis Morrin has been named as the Bulldogs’ Jersey Flegg Player of the...
  11. Bigmous

Official Gus on Twitter

I think this is why we won’t go overs or lock in a hooker long term. This kid looks like the next big thing/has big wraps. Hopefully reaches his potential with us…If so, could be our dummy half for the next decade! https://fb.watch/81XD8fPS7B/
  12. Bigmous

500k - What are we going to use it on?

You can potentially front load and free up close to a mil for 2023…Which is plenty for a major signing at 1,7 or 9. Otherwise upgrade a few contracts and lock in some of our up and comers - the 5-6 juniors they mentioned.
  13. Bigmous

Rumour Viliame Kikau

I really hope we go for Jayden Campbell for 2023 onwards. Titans have locked in their halves and fullback long term. He’s a future star in my opinion.
  14. Bigmous

Would you want Gutherson at the club?

No, I’ll go after Isaiah Papali’I though