Official Kurtis Morrin Named Bulldogs Player of The Year

Bigmous

on the loose
Premium Member
Reaction score

Code:
[SIZE=6][B]Lock forward Kurtis Morrin has been named as the Bulldogs’ Jersey Flegg Player of the Year for 2021[/B][/SIZE]
Lock forward Kurtis Morrin has been named as the Bulldogs’ Jersey Flegg Player of the Year for 2021.

The ball playing forward averaged over 120 running metres per game and was a strong defender, who led from the front with his line speed and aggression.

Kurtis, was also an outstanding leader off the field through his work ethic, leadership and never-say-die attitude and he quickly became someone who his team-mates would look towards to lead the way during the tough moments in the game.

A great year for someone who has a bright future in the game, Kurtis is a deserved winner of this award.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Brads brother. Hope he has Brad's fighting spirit

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought Kurtis was Brads son. Or is there another Morrin in our junior grades?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Another good young forward coming through, probably a year younger than Topine? Anyone know if he previously played 5/8?

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
"Kurtis switched to league this year after a successful season of soccer with Chipping Norton, where he scored 10 goals in one game.

"Foty's more fun because I get to run with the ball," he said, "It would be great to play with the bulldogs because Sonny Bill Williams and Willie Mason are my favourite players and my uncle Brad plays for them too!'

Brad Morrin played 14 games this season before dislocating his knee in their one point loss to the manly seagulls in rd 25. He is following his nephews progress closely."

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
"Kurtis switched to league this year after a successful season of soccer with Chipping Norton, where he scored 10 goals in one game.

"Foty's more fun because I get to run with the ball," he said, "It would be great to play with the bulldogs because Sonny Bill Williams and Willie Mason are my favourite players and my uncle Brad plays for them too!'

Brad Morrin played 14 games this season before dislocating his knee in their one point loss to the manly seagulls in rd 25. He is following his nephews progress closely."
Geez lol
Foty
Manly seagulls

Anyway another one out of moorebank

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Runs good lines and moves well. Looks small.

Reactions: ATT

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kid looks tough and not afraid of contact. Maybe he could be Victor Radley type player.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Ahhh uncle. My bad.

jamma01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Looks the goods. Wonder if he is one of the development players for next year?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought I'd read nephew of Brad. Age gaps about 20 years.