Ch.7 News Tonight

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just heard the ad on the radio about a Bulldogs player carrying a secret… sounds like it’s one of the main stories coming up at 6pm.
Anyone heard what this could be? It’s public knowledge about Asiata & Thommo, so surely it’s not that

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs player Kyle Flanagan will take indefinite leave from the game after father Shane finally told him he's not the greatest halfback in the nrl, it's said Kyle will undergo counselling and return to the training field in 2 years time, with new dreams of one day becoming the back up half for the reserve grade squad.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
they just said " it was a secret that shocked the club" so it cant be bad.

Bigmous

on the loose
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe someone on big money getting released/shopped around early to clear space for the 2023 season [emoji848]

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
No big story.
Just Ogden in court after being caught with coke.
Says it’s anxiety/depression, partly due to not having his contract renewed. Same old excuse.
No conviction recorded but counselling required.
Time to move on, including the club.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep used depression because he was no renewed by the Dogs and slipped into depression and turned to drugs....I think a little more was going on in the last season when he wasn't getting picked me thinks.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Gutless *****. They should double the punishment for these players who roll out the mental health card to try and defend/justify their behaviour.
Yeah I'm with you 100%.

Plenty of us with worse mental health don't act out then play victim when caught.

I'm glad that child is not our problem anymore.