Recent content by Beldig

1. B

NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

Messi isn't the goat. I didn't ask you to name a player who you think is the goat.
  2. B

Malla or any of you other Lebron dick riders, name a single GOAT from any sport that has a losing record on the biggest stage?
  3. B

If you were writing a screenplay about a superstar basketball player and you used jordans career as the model, the movie execs would throw the script back in your face and tell you that it was too unbelievable. It's almost as if people need to try and bring jordan down a level or two just...
  4. B

"I never wanted to leave" - Hard to read

Sad story Josh.... the first thing I did was sing "Ding Dong the Witch is dead" when I heard he was leaving.
  5. B

Who is destroying the bulldogs?

Someone list their opinion on the top 30 best halves in the comp. I wanna see where Reynolds is on people's lists.
  6. B

I bet Tiger fans are filthy
  7. B

Who wants to bet me money Josh Reynolds finishes his career in Reserve grade or overseas?
  8. B

Bad Rotation

Great idea! Sack Kasiano. The most impact full and threatening player we have in our side.
  9. B

Bad Rotation

This is the most insightful thread on here. Des's bench rotations are mind boggling. It's almost like he says "What's the most inefficient way to use my bench? Yep! Let's do that."
  10. B

R4 - Bulldogs V Broncos live - Team list and Discussions Thread

Oh no he's getting a three year deal now
  11. B

Abbey is shoe in to be picked next week after that kick
  12. B

Badly! I'm fucken sick of this "he tries hard" bullshit. Like I said ages ago, he wouldn't start in any first grade side in the comp. The luckiest talentless footballer to ever play the game.
  13. B

Who picks the same side week in week out? Who has had five years to let go, retain or sign players?
  14. B

In case it's not glaringly obvious. Abbey is scared Tolman is weak Reynolds is DUMB JMOZ is broken