Who is destroying the bulldogs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate I'm not a des Hasler fan,but whatever style he employs the players are d ones not carrying through;that includes joshy we needed a clear out 2 years ago,starting with mr dib and he's cohorts,they are d ones rubber stamping everything

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This thread was created by a half whit!! give us a break Dude FFS

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems to me like d kennel is full of half whits, who have no fuckin idea,

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
God you sound like a 4 year old child, We need a change of players and its happening. Or would you prefer to stay with the current team average team?

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We made him an offer of $500k which is a good offer and what he is worth.

He made a decision to leave for a $900k (massive overs) offer from the Tigers.

We didn't get rid of him. He chose to leave. With that much money difference, I think everyone would do the same if in that position.
Mate, I believe that too and if he stayed I would like to have him as a super sub, but I was generalizing our state for the last several years.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who is Destroying the Bulldogs? I wonder who it could be...

In all seriousness it was time for a broom to go through the roster, it has gotten stale with the attacking style. One thing I will give Hasler is that the defensive side of our game has improved drastically since he has arrived.
Surely there's a banner in that ("Bulldogs Des-troyed").

On a serious note, I agree, I think we all have to... something had to give, we can't keep status quo. Change had to happen and looks like this could be the shake up needed, let's just hope the right players are moved on and signed on!!

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
God you sound like a 4 year old child, We need a change of players and its happening. Or would you prefer to stay with the current team average team?
What you on about Junior? you directing your post at me?

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
To be brutally honest Reynolds ruined the Bulldogs. To be as close as we were to winning two Gfs plus the possibility of more with the team we had is devastating. He has somehow won over the fan base to accept mediocrity as being the sole contributor to the team. His passion for the club has truly cost us success in a time where we had the cattle to win. A legitimate half from 2012-2017 nails a comp but Reynolds ruined us and walked for extra cash

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Lol at anyone who thinks Reynolds leaving will destroy or even come close to destroying the club. We've said goodbye to far better players and all survived. The players all came out a million times when Hasler was on the ropes and backed him publicly. If they didn't want him there they didn't have to publicly denounce him but their silence would have spoken volumes. They can't now complain that he is there and making tough choices.

Perhaps if Graham wants to stand in front of a press conference and say "maybe, maybe" when asked if he's going to leave he should just save us all the trouble, pack his shit and fuck off too. Obviously players have developed a sense of entitlement at the club and believed they were untouchable. No player is ever bigger than the club. You don't like it? Bye bye.

if there is any player disharmony I'd say Graham would be a huge part of it. He's abused players on the field countless times and from all accounts abused Hoppa very publicly at the Christmas party which is where the calls for him to step down as captain came from. Perhaps breaking up the last of that little clique is just what is needed to change the atmosphere at the club and creating a relaxed vibe where players genuinely want to play for each other. Woods would also help that happen.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Fuck me... People every week were having a go at the Dogs for doing nothing in the player market... They start to do something and the same people are having a go?

Josh Reynolds was offered what Josh Reynolds is worth... Imagine the uproar from the same people who are having a go at the club IF the club signed him for 800K a year?
You cannot win against 15 year old keyboard heroes, you lot are never happy!

Last edited:

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think a lot will be learnt when Reynolds receives good coaching at the Tigers, and we see what he delivers.
Whilst he was here, his game did not change one iota. He was poorly coached.

LoneWolf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think a lot will be learnt when Reynolds receives good coaching at the Tigers, and we see what he delivers.
Whilst he was here, his game did not change one iota. He was poorly coached.

Poorly coached ??
For a player with limited ability who can't kick or pass properly I'd say he's reached his maximum potential by playing origin and 2 grand finals ..

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which other club is paying more than million$ for their coach?

Beldig

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Who wants to bet me money Josh Reynolds finishes his career in Reserve grade or overseas?

Beldig

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Someone list their opinion on the top 30 best halves in the comp. I wanna see where Reynolds is on people's lists.

Status
Not open for further replies.