Recent content by Alphamale

1. A

Murray Hip Drop

As Mick would say...
  2. A

Official Round 15 - Dogs vs Sharks - Consolidated Match Thread

Yea but after the strip Nikora gets a touch and knocks it forward. Also you can strip in a try scoring situation, he's running hard a few metres from the line which qualifies in my book.
  3. A

Official Round 2 - Dogs vs Eels - Consolidated Match Thread

If you put Martin in the team between him, jj and CHN there's enough versatility to cover Injuries.
  4. A

Yeah he's just played the last few minutes there. He's tired because it's hot but he looks good so far.
  5. A

As I say that, Martin plays a set at dummy half and gives good service.
  6. A

Yeah marschke has sucked today. That run from Martin tho make me wonder if he's worth a crack at 9, can pass, he's our best player not in the tram currently and that's the obvious place we need a replacement. I reckon it would be interesting to see how he went.
  7. A

Round 15 - Bulldogs vs Titans - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Good call imo, rein chose to grab rfm in an effort to get a penalty as opposed to going for mbye
  8. A

Jackson seeking downgrade (successful)

If he's out I'd like to see Martin get a run at second row. At least if it's Elliot he'll be playing wide where he should be, not in the middle where he is ineffective.
  9. A

Bulldogs vs Panthers Trial Info and Discussion

There will be some bruises tonight, that's what I wanted to see. We have depth, look fit, and hit hard. Hallelujah.
  10. A

Marshall King looks a much better utility option than Brown. All the props are doing well, cleeland had defended well, and that's a nice play for a try
  11. A

I think that was cleeland that had Maloney down and counting ribs
  12. A

What If next Tuesday...

I think the meters gained/frawleys performance topics are co-dependent - the forwards made big meters which makes frawleys job easier, but the forwards were also able to make those meter in part do to superior field position and draining the opposition due to frawleys kicking game. Last few...
  13. A

FINALS WEEK 1 - Dogs vs Panthers - NRL Discussion Thread & Team Lists

At least we're having a dig this week. Phillip working hard yearly too, need to kick our goals and win it tight
  14. A

next week: is there anyone at the club that can play halfback?

It's just a number, but Reynolds needs to be the 7,hes more experienced and more of a leader in the team, Mbye needs to be 6 and a running half not an organiser