Round 15 - Bulldogs vs Titans - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
At least Ryan James is playing well.. he will be in Origin game 2 lol... clutching

Grechy21

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our fucken trainers look 50 kg overweight!!!! The whole place is a fucken shambles

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That was a clear obstruction... i want titans to demolish us.

Whoever supports Lichaa after today needs to uppercut themselves

WFC03

Waterboy
Reaction score
All the fans should just walk out half time....
Half already have. Oh wait a minute no that is all that was there to start with. Good to see the fans love suburban grounds and also believe belmore is a great venue to watch footy.

If the crowd is posted at higher than 5000 then they are taking the piss.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jackson just hit it on the head ‘5th tackle options not good enough!/Gold the ball and make one on one tackles!’ He needs to go across to Frawley and punch him in the nose to wake him up! Give one to Lichaa also

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Can someone in the crowd take over Pay's halftime talk? I saw Mason there, get him in lol.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahaha you are deadset rediculous some times!!! But this is the worst. How the fuck is the current board responsible???? I mean seriously????
Perhaps you should point your finger at Dib, Raelene and Hasler. You know, the ones that assembled this yeam and then left us completely in the shit!!!
Read my explanation here: https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/...discussion-thread.109885/page-34#post-3367768

We couldn't be any worse with the previous idiots, and they certainly wouldn't have torn apart the playing group mid season.

The performances are blatantly obvious. The players are sending a message they aren't happy.

You don't play this bad by accident.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That was a clear obstruction... i want titans to demolish us.

Whoever supports Lichaa after today needs to uppercut themselves
We are losing by 18 at halftime against the worst defensive team in the NRL what more do you want lol

Alphamale

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Good call imo, rein chose to grab rfm in an effort to get a penalty as opposed to going for mbye

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I like Jackson I really do! An klemmer .. they are our shining lights this year an they give there all an I respect them wearing our blue an white shirt.. shit is fucked but these two are the heart an soul of this struggling team!!.. 2 guys can only do so much.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Titans have bombed 2 certain tries now and have put the cue in the rack..

Hasler and friends were a complete and utter fuckup... however one has to question if they were still in power how they would be dealing with the season. Surely they can't be doing anything less.

Surely they wouldn't be giving away players and having them play elsewhere mid season.
Would u stop with the Hasler dib shit
They completely ruined us
And you love em
Stop posting shit

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
how many cocks is moses sucking. This bitch must be getting bukkaked every day by the commentators. He is fucking shit. Klemmer and Jackson are our only shining lights.
If you think the likes of the Andersons with help this you are kidding. Chris couldn't buy a vowel on Wheel of Fortune, and Lynne wants ***** that steal cattle on the board.
FUCKING CATTLE OF FUCK SAKES

Status
Not open for further replies.