News Canterbury In Box Seat To Sign Connor Tracey From Cronulla Sharks

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Tracey is pushing it as far as what we need imo, but he fits the mold of what they’re clearly looking for, which is a tough and gutsy player. That to me is hos strength. He’s pretty quick and skilful too, but he has a go. That’s what we need more of. Where we’d play him if we did get him? Stuffed if I know but that’s for the coaches to figure out.
With Crichton at fullback and possibly Xerri as one centre, my guess is Tracey will be fighting for the other centre spot.

I don't mind an attacking line up of;

1 Crichton
2 JAC
3 Xerri
11 Kikau
12 Preston
4 Tracey
5 Kiraz

Always a Bulldog

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
David Riccio has doubled down this morning on SEN radio stating that he expects Connor Tracey to be announced at the Bulldogs before the end of the week. Also says he believes Sharks looking to get a player in return.

Bulldogs talk around the 6min 30 sec mark on "The Back Page With David Riccio"
That can’t be right because he also says he believes things are heating up for Luai to go to Concord yet @04 Dreaming has already said (because he ‘knows’) Luai has already signed with the Bulldogs for 2025 and on ‘big overs’. And he gets so much right :-).

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Polly Power isn’t a troll, Fam…he is a longtime supporter and member of the club who has lost his passion due to the direction the club is going in and some of the stuff that’s gone on behind the scenes. Honestly, sone of the stuff he has told me has turned me from someone who was having a laugh at the club as a coping mechanism to someone who is genuinely angry at the club.

I can understand why people pick on me… I did enjoy stirring the place up for a long time. Big literally all Polly has done is share opinions people don’t wanna hear. Was probably supporting this club while a lot of those who had him were in nappies.
Put up without an agenda twist on it or shut up!

Squirtlevstar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
@habs makes no money from this forum.
It's legit for the love of the place and the club. He is like Professor Kukui.

Why would the mods want to ban them? You do realise how much traffic these trolls bring to the page during the offseason? They're a goldmine lol

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
David Riccio has doubled down this morning on SEN radio stating that he expects Connor Tracey to be announced at the Bulldogs before the end of the week. Also says he believes Sharks looking to get a player in return.

Bulldogs talk around the 6min 30 sec mark on "The Back Page With David Riccio"
Imagine our luck if it's Perham for Tracey lol

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You don’t think gambling makes people miserable? You don’t think the bulldogs make people miserable? You lose on two fronts, Elmer.
You don't think you and your tribe of troublemakers don't make people here miserable?
If you're so concerned about other's welfare, change your attitude or GTFO.

Dogs4EVA-1

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That can’t be right because he also says he believes things are heating up for Luai to go to Concord yet @04 Dreaming has already said (because he ‘knows’) Luai has already signed with the Bulldogs for 2025 and on ‘big overs’. And he gets so much right :-).
I hope we dont sign Luai... hes a cancer and Locker room killer