News Canterbury In Box Seat To Sign Connor Tracey From Cronulla Sharks

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lets be honest Perham, Taafe and Tracy are depth and reserve graders in a premiership winning team.

I see no point in having all of them.
I know right.
I can only assume Gus is hoping he can coach one of them into a starting regular spot.
I feel like the plan is to let them all compete for spots and see who can work and no doubt move on those that don't work.
I don't think any of them are on long contracts.

Or on big dollars.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Never said you couldn't have a go at me... but I will defend myself and do a damn good job of it. Swoosh!

This bit in bold makes me want to bump the thread when he was recently extended to show how happy everyone was with the news. Everyone knew RFM's career had been hampered by injuries, at the time. Now, because he tried to stick up for a young player who needed someone to rep him, he has been reduced to the role of some sort of Kennel pantomime villain. Much like me, baby! Sad
Nah, RFM is just another almost had it potential first grader. End of.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Nah, RFM is just another almost had it potential first grader. End of.
Whether that is true, or not, he is still a good human being and was deserving of better treatment from the club... much like Jackson Topine.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
go support the fuckwit des who started the rot, than drop to your knees for dib who allowed it. Your attack is Gus related nothing more than agenda driven because your fucking rants were never this high when we were signing guys like tpj, little flange Thompson Foran for stacks and delivered nothing.

Last edited:

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Going from EQW, Okunbor, Casey as depth to Xerri, Taafe, Skelton as depth is a huge upgrade nonetheless
Absolutely mate,
It can't be disputed our backline depth is massive improvement.

Our forwards actually look weaker on paper and that's the biggest concern I have for next season.

It's the reason I still think we will finish bottom 4 again next season.

We desperately need some front row forwards.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Gee.... Cleary didn't want to stick with the club that shafted his Dad.... it's a shame a supposed genius like Gus didn't see that problem coming, eh? In other words, Gus made his own position untenable because he's an idiot. Thanks for clarifying, baby!
Wow - talk about long bows.
Cleary Sr, had very few runs on the board when punted in 2015. Skeletor quite different. I’m sure Nathan would’ve been happy to play under Wayne - all different w/ Hook. Your crystal ball is a bit cloudy :-).

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
so what's the goss?
any updates on who we're trying to sign?
Looking at front row forwards , our back stocks are well n truly covered, I've heard looking at a gap forward for a year and having a nice go at AFB, trying to get May for this year but unlikely

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
what about forwards for goodness sake, what are we doing with the forwards we cannot go anywhere without forwards.
If good players come up you've gotta sign them regardless of the position.

Doubt he'd be on big money, and by all accounts would be a good pickup. What's there not to like?

Can't judge his signing on us not getting a prop ... yet

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The support they are missing now by not having me spend money on merch, game day tickets or membership... I really had to spell that out for you?
Your pennies will be made up by someone at the pokies. You can get outraged at that now :-).

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Absolutely mate,
It can't be disputed our backline depth is massive improvement.

Our forwards actually look weaker on paper and that's the biggest concern I have for next season.

It's the reason I still think we will finish bottom 4 again next season.

We desperately need some front row forwards.
Our forward pack is not where its meant to be but we have some absolute rippers coming through and some we may even see in 24 like Hopoi.