Official Round 25 Raider V Bulldog Team List + Discussion

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lets have a bet then. Do u think Khoury will have another term as chairman?
I’ve seen people on here want to bet you before … you hide like Ennis in a SOO game …

Khoury if he wants to continue will definitely have another term, unless he decides he’d like to step down and make way for someone else ..

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve seen people on here want to bet you before … you hide like Ennis in a SOO game …

Khoury if he wants to continue will definitely have another term, unless he decides he’d like to step down and make way for someone else ..
Ive asked them to DM me and they never do

And lol

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Burton is just taking the piss with his kicking game. Not one good kick today from our leading playmaker.
Canberra halves sure showed him up with their kicks landing near tryline or grubbers into dead ball. Burto's too long or too short or too predictable with no pressure on FB.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's not even a race, Brisbane will lose to Penrith in the GF and the rest just make up the numbers.
Yep I think that’s what’s going to happen.
And I bet 90% of the kennel had
Roosters, Melbourne and south’s in the top 4

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
When your ass is on the line you don't line speed, only watched the last ten and they were still being sliced.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate that gus has seized full control over the club since coming here and has put Arthur on a tight leash. Its hurting us
You didn’t answer these questions ..

Gould looks like he’s learnt a big lesson from his Panthers days …. He’s handed the team 100% over to CC, he hasn’t gotten involved, tried to mentor him or had his usual lock the coach out meetings in the dressing room ..

Arthur blabbed everything about the pub investment idea to Brothfield …

Looks like he’s sticking to cap management, recruitment and pathways ..

In what way had Gould seized 100% control of the club and put Arthur on a leash …

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well not even I can stop the run of outs. I picked Raiders confidently today for obvious reasons but they're simply making up the numbers if they do make it to the Finals.

With the limited amount of viewing that I saw of the game, Wilson needs to go back to Reserves and be a backup FB or move him on.

Kiraz goes back to the wing next year with Xerri in the centres and Crichton replacing Ava at FB.

If Burns is let go, at seasons end, then they could move Burton back to centre.

Offer Thompson a one-year deal for '24 and then sign Fotuaika for '25 on a 4-year deal.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well not even I can stop the run of outs. I picked Raiders confidently today for obvious reasons but they're simply making up the numbers if they do make it to the Finals.

With the limited amount of viewing that I saw of the game, Wilson needs to go back to Reserves and be a backup FB or move him on.

Kiraz goes back to the wing next year with Xerri in the centres and Crichton replacing Ava at FB.

If Burns is let go, at seasons end, then they could move Burton back to centre.

Offer Thompson a one-year deal for '24 and then sign Fotuaika for '25 on a 4-year deal.
I would send Thompson packing.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I couldn't watch the last 10 minutes. It's disappointing. I honestly would be happy if the warriors win it this year after the sacrifice they've done during the covid they deserve a premiership.