Official Reynolds Announces Retirement

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
That's right his arm was three times the size if I remember there was talk he risked breaking the arm again
Which given the great club man he was I reckon he might’ve been OK with had it happened (luckily it didn’t). Better to get 10min than not feature in a GF win for one of our greatest. Sadly though being the warrior he was has probably contributed to his illness today.

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which given the great club man he was I reckon he might’ve been OK with had it happened (luckily it didn’t). Better to get 10min than not feature in a GF win for one of our greatest. Sadly though being the warrior he was has probably contributed to his illness today.
Too true Terry Lamb once whacked him over the head when playing for the Magpies after the match Turvey said will you come and play for the Dogs ... true story as quoted by Ba.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I truly respect his willingness to give back and help the club. There is no doubt seeing us struggle in recent years fueled a fire in him and he wanted to help in anyway that he could.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's right his arm was three times the size if I remember there was talk he risked breaking the arm again
It was spruiked Mal thought he was the first to wear the arm cast ..

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
congratulations on the career and all the best in retirement grubby, glad you get a belmore send off, well deserved. hope to see you running waters for the boys come round 21

Last edited: