Official Round 12 Bulldogs vs Titans Game Day Thread

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FMD what a shit and uneducated post, he is fukn 18 and playing first grade in a bottom 4 team at present
Did I not say in my post that I get he is 18? You clearly can’t read . He is Brandon wakeham 2.0 at the minute regardless of what excuses you come up.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We were very lucky.
However,
You need to often make your own luck and we did!

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Stopnfollo

Stop watching it then.

Take the blinkers off mate.
We are a terrible football team.
We’ve had <40% of the ball, we’ve conceded penalties, we cannot get any field position, we do not create any opportunities and we do not look remotely close to scoring.

NONE of that is on the referring or administration.
Let's get this right mate, you have your opinion and I have mine and none of us has the right to tell the other stop watching.
Yes we are far from a perfect football team lacking the direction of a halfback and missing some quality players, I agree all of that is on us, blinkers or no blinkers blind Freddie can see that the referees erred by penalizing and placing Mahoney on report for a hipdrop tackle, then moments later letting the Gold Coast player getaway with a forearm to the Mahoney's head, no penalty given but as a result Mahoney was forced to the head bin.
Didn't they also scored a try as a result ?
Enraged ? I have every right to be.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Let's get this right mate, you have your opinion and I have mine and none of us has the right to tell the other stop watching.
Yes we are far from a perfect football team lacking the direction of a halfback and missing some quality players, I agree all of that is on us, blinkers or no blinkers blind Freddie can see that the referees erred by penalizing and placing Mahoney on report for a hipdrop tackle, then moments later letting the Gold Coast player getaway with a forearm to the Mahoney's head, no penalty given but as a result Mahoney was forced to the head bin.
Didn't they also scored a try as a result ?
Enraged ? I have every right to be.
Righto. Keep calling out the ‘corruption’ then.
Especially after we win.
Hope the egg on your face tastes good :-).

Ad-nauseum mate. If it’s not the NRL it’s the referees or News Limited’s fault. How about focussing on what it takes to make our team better. You called out a couple of those truths above and that is almost solely the reason we’ve been struggling. Gus knows it, Ciro knows it, JK knows it. More than a few on here say our club has no balls for not ‘calling out’ the NRL when the truth is there’s nothing to call out apart from some questionable decisions, which have been a part of the game as long as I’ve been watching and that’s more than four decades. The leaders of our club know our destiny lays in our own hands and it would be better if more supporters understood that reality too.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was a good move. The PR stunt is over.

Wilson was cover for JAC.
In reality though, we probably needed JR on that bench today and not Wilson.

IMO both Burton and KO need JR to come in and change momentum of games. We can't just keep relying on Burton bombs and luck.

I personally would have dropped Perham for Averillo and played Wilson or Perham outside Kiraz. But CC is trying to prove a point with his persistence of Perham at FB

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
In reality though, we probably needed JR on that bench today and not Wilson.

IMO both Burton and KO need JR to come in and change momentum of games. We can't just keep relying on Burton bombs and luck.

I personally would have dropped Perham for Averillo and played Wilson or Perham outside Kiraz. But CC is trying to prove a point with his persistence of Perham at FB
I would like either Avo or Wilson at FB but do not want the PR stunt in FG. Foxy and Morrin bring energy.

But agree with the lucky bombs, Burton can obviously run and needs to run more.

KO can kick too taking pressure off Burton.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like either Avo or Wilson at FB but do not want the PR stunt in FG. Foxy and Morrin bring energy.

But agree with the lucky bombs, Burton can obviously run and needs to run more.

KO can kick too taking pressure off Burton.
I also like Morrin. He runs the ball up hard and into gaps unlike some of our other forwards who find 3 defenders like heat seeking missiles.

He also hits the pass at good speed and the only other player in our club that can do that is Thommo but he's injured and probably not going to be seen again.

We really need this BYE to reset our attack and get on the front foot. Need players in motion and inside angled runs especially near the line. We still waste tackles waiting for the last tackle kick and this has been our go-to play for about a decade now....

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Especially after we win.

Ad-nauseum mate. If it’s not the NRL it’s the referees or News Limited’s fault. How about focussing on what it takes to make our team better. You called out a couple of those truths above and that is almost solely the reason we’ve been struggling. Gus knows it, Ciro knows it, JK knows it. More than a few on here say our club has no balls for not ‘calling out’ the NRL when the truth is there’s nothing to call out apart from some questionable decisions, which have been a part of the game as long as I’ve been watching and that’s more than four decades. The leaders of our club know our destiny lays in our own hands and it would be better if more supporters understood that reality too.
Of course our destiny and performance lays within our own hands but that first half referring performance was as bad as it gets. Hip drop was in no way hip drop. No one thinks it was. Tino forearmed Reed, penalty at a minimum. Our captain has to go over for a HIA for the shot. This was 5 mins of back to back bullshit that impacted upon the score and would not happen to Soufs or one of the favoured clubs. The fact that our club was resilient enough to overcome that bullsgit is a great sign. If it was isolated all good but this is regular for us. It’s fckd and should be called out.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would be happy to continue with Morrin instead of RFM after todays game. I’ve been saying all year Morrin, although lacks size, is a good option on the bench.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Especially after we win.

Blah blah blah...
Not only you're funny you are also safe, you'll never cop an egg on the face as long as your head is buried in the sand :laughing:

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think you missed the joke. Feels awkward having to tell someone the joke. But here it goes Steve Erkel. I meant he is a speed bump in defence. Ahh that felt ok
Karen let them speed

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Of course our destiny and performance lays within our own hands but that first half referring performance was as bad as it gets. Hip drop was in no way hip drop. No one thinks it was. Tino forearmed Reed, penalty at a minimum. Our captain has to go over for a HIA for the shot. This was 5 mins of back to back bullshit that impacted upon the score and would not happen to Soufs or one of the favoured clubs. The fact that our club was resilient enough to overcome that bullsgit is a great sign. If it was isolated all good but this is regular for us. It’s fckd and should be called out.
We were garbage in the first half regardless.
Watch the presser, our coach said the same.
You don’t see them blaming referees and it’s not because they’ll lose $10k either (well not entirely). It’s because they know our challenges run far deeper than dodgy calls and that’s where our focus should be.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Blah blah blah...
Not only you're funny you are also safe, you'll never cop an egg on the face as long as your head is buried in the sand :laughing:
I know the truth hurts.
But keep blaming others.
Everyone knows when we’re winning regularly again this place will be quieter than a cemetery at midnight with chatter about ‘corruption’…

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you missed the joke. Feels awkward having to tell someone the joke. But here it goes Steve Erkel. I meant he is a speed bump in defence. Ahh that felt ok
I think you called them hoons. Take it easy Tracy Grimshaw. Didn’t miss your speed bump joke fyi Eddie Murphy