• No

Votes: 42 48.3%
  • No, there isn’t enough detail

Votes: 25 28.7%

• Total voters

lukedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Queensland’s top education bureaucrat says Noel Pearson called him an “arse coverer”, “maggot” and “bucket of shit”, as fresh accounts of abusive behaviour by the Indigenous leader have emerged.

And the Queensland education minister, Kate Jones, has backed reports that in 2009 Pearson called her a “fucking white ****”.

A nurse in the remote Cape York town of Coen, who campaigned against the local school’s adoption of an expensive and contentious US remedial program called direct instruction under the banner of GGSA, has claimed Pearson also called her a “fucking white ****”.

Barbara Shephard told the ABC: “He said I was a fucking white **** and an interfering bitch.

“I personally have no respect for him whatsoever. I feel he is a bully. He’s a foul-mouthed bully.”

In 2014 Pearson repeatedly called a senior editor at the Sydney Morning Herald a “****” and told him he would “beat [him] to a pulp”, the newspaper’s then columnist Paul Sheehan wrote.

And a journalist, Tony Koch, wrote in 2012 of Pearson’s furious abuse after a story on Indigenous slaughter of turtles by the Australian’s Sarah Elks.

“Anyone who knows Pearson will understand what that means: he used language so foul it couldn’t be repeated here, leaving the journalist stunned and shaken, before slamming the phone down in her ear,” Koch wrote
What a swell guy.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
What a swell guy.

Hahahaha he’s a piece of shit and very disliked. Didn’t he call Malcolm Turnbull and Ken Wyatt c***s when Turnbull was the 16th person that knocked him over the voice? haha.

I also heard this week that Albo’s mum worked as a cleaner whilst rorting a disability pension and housing commission! No surprise there but growing up she told Anthony his father had died in a car accident because she didn’t want to tell him she slutted around and got knocked up on a cruise hahahaha what scum

Last edited:

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score

Both sides of the story. Yep Pearson used bad language so the Voice must be bad.

Oops...
And good old Tony. The only Australian PM that it was legally demonstrated you could call a cnt.

Lots of cnts actually.

lukedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hahahaha he’s a piece of shit and very disliked. Didn’t he call Malcolm Turnbull and Ken Wyatt c***s when Turnbull was the 16th person that knocked him over the voice? haha.

I also heard this week that Albo’s mum worked as a cleaner whilst rorting a disability pension and housing commission! No surprise there but growing up she told Anthony his father had died in a car accident because she didn’t want to tell him she slutted around and got knocked up on a cruise hahahaha what scum
Not sure why Albos mum is getting dragged out of no where but sure why not haha

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Not sure why Albos mum is getting dragged out of no where but sure why not haha
Haha. Someone keeps stalking my posts despite begging me to ignore them and it reminded me of houso skanks hahaha

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
A nurse in the remote Cape York town of Coen, who campaigned against the local school’s adoption of an expensive and contentious US remedial program called direct instruction under the banner of GGSA, has claimed Noel Pearson also called her a “fucking white c**t”.
Barbara Shephard told the ABC: “He said I was a fucking white c**t and an interfering bitch.
“I personally have no respect for him whatsoever. I feel he is a bully. He’s a foul-mouthed bully.”

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Lol....

Presented an opinion not a cut paste, made to look da loony and you want to talk fam again. You can present your 'facts' but others cannot debunk them. And instead of going after my opinion - we go here.

And I offered and your words, i know you won't keep the agreement. Guess you were wrong on that too.

Guessing we back on?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Lol....

Presented an opinion not a cut paste, made to look da loony and you want to talk fam again. You can present your 'facts' but others cannot debunk them. And instead of going after my opinion - we go here.

And I offered and your words, i know you won't keep the agreement. Guess you were wrong on that too.

Guessing we back on?
Like most others apart from a couple of bored lefties I don’t read your rants, they are boring and usually a lot of crap. We agreed to ignore each other after you had a cry but you’ve commented on every single one of my posts. Did you mean ignore or just not press the quote button but still reply? Hahaha. Let me know what you decide and stick with it. You never make me look anything and I didn’t mention your shit family so shut the fuck up and ignore me properly

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Like most others apart from a couple of bored lefties I don’t read your rants, they are boring and usually a lot of crap. We agreed to ignore each other after you had a cry but you’ve commented on every single one of my posts. Did you mean ignore or just not press the quote button but still reply? Hahaha. Let me know what you decide and stick with it. You never make me look anything and I didn’t mention your shit family so shut the fuck up and ignore me properly
Lol - I'm commenting against your cut and pastes - its not even your work. So yes - ignoring anything where you actually make your own comment. Plenty of that floating around - meh - theres nothing in most of it to bother commenting on anyways. But regardless, I back my agreement.

My shit family? I've not needed validation I'm so far inside your head I'm tickling your eyeballs but thanks anyways.

I don't press ignore and why would I quote - I post straight after you. Do you want me to reply to your cut and pastes. Unless in someway you ripping off something somewhere, posting it and me commenting against your cut and paste is offending you?

Thanks. Even more validation.

I stood by my agreement. Can you?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
A nurse in the remote Cape York town of Coen, who campaigned against the local school’s adoption of an expensive and contentious US remedial program called direct instruction under the banner of GGSA, has claimed Noel Pearson also called her a “fucking white c**t”.
Barbara Shephard told the ABC: “He said I was a fucking white c**t and an interfering bitch.
I'd pay money to see the outrage if the roles were reversed...

The world would flood instantly with all the snowflakes melting.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Why Australia tolerates these indigenous antics ill never understand.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
why they don't kick you out back home to India is beyond me
humans move cuz, they have never stood still.
Even england didnt come from england.
Aboriginies are also part of this migragtion when they travelled from PNG and india.
Who gives them right over this land?

What did they build that we took?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I stood by my agreement. Can you?
No you didn’t you. You are literally replying to my posts every single fucking time. Don’t reply to my posts, it’s not that hard. I don’t even read your long boring rants because I’m too busy and just don’t care. You are the one that wanted us to ignore each other so just don’t reply, your opinion means nothing to me

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'd pay money to see the outrage if the roles were reversed...

The world would flood instantly with all the snowflakes melting.
Exactly right. I just don’t understand how anyone can not only respect this racist clown but want to adopt his policy that so many other politicians from both sides clearly rejected for a good reason. Some people are so gullible!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly right. I just don’t understand how anyone can not only respect this racist clown but want to adopt his policy that so many other politicians from both sides clearly rejected for a good reason. Some people are so gullible!
Its about attacking white people.
When they stand up, NGO's start attack campaigns against them. Ask Trump.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
No you didn’t you. You are literally replying to my posts every single fucking time. Don’t reply to my posts, it’s not that hard. I don’t even read your long boring rants because I’m too busy and just don’t care. You are the one that wanted us to ignore each other so just don’t reply, your opinion means nothing to me
Lol - 2 pages back in this thread proves you wrong [again]. And if you don't read my rants and I didn't reply to you - how did you know I was commenting about you? Wrong [again]. I offered because it was getting too simple and boring and you were going all victim - you tried to argue I would break it and look what happened - wrong [again].

Just walk away - but try to do it without the bullshit? Your not a real Liberal cabinet minister ffs.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Lol - 2 pages back in this thread proves you wrong [again]. And if you don't read my rants and I didn't reply to you - how did you know I was commenting about you? Wrong [again]. I offered because it was getting too simple and boring and you were going all victim - you tried to argue I would break it and look what happened - wrong [again].

Just walk away - but try to do it without the bullshit? Your not a real Liberal cabinet minister ffs.
I’ll post what I want when I want. I’ll do what I want when I want. Someone like you will never stop me. I post about Warren you immediately post a link about Warren being a wife basher etc etc etc. I don’t care if we ignore each other or not. You wanted it because you were worried I was going to snap your neck. I find it entertaining laughing at you but it’s your choice