News HALLELUJAH PRAISE THE LORD ITS A MIRACLE !!!!

cuzza

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ah crap, can we drop him from NSW cup too. We are going ok to this point in time!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Good read mate, onwards and upwards hey
Sounds like they have their heads screwed on, however, I must admit I have Reece Walsh vibes for some reason. 4 year contract but hopefully I'm just a worrier lol

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why do I have a feeling that he'll still be in the side named tomorrow.

If he was getting dropped he'd be named in NSW Cup.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gus replied to a tweet an hour or so ago re someone asking if KO would be considered for fg now. He replied saying Karl is a long term project. I can’t find it now so I think he deleted it. Makes me real worried Reynolds will start at 6

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Part 2.

Kyle first failed attempt at love.
View attachment 69377

A little closer 2nd time around but still rejected.
View attachment 69378

Kyle's Grindr profile photo in the hope Kiks would join...
View attachment 69379

Kyles expression unfortunately caught on camera after kiks told him what he would do to him if he didn't fck off...
View attachment 69380

After word got out of his dropping, a random NRL affiliated figure on the phone trying to get Kyle to his club.
View attachment 69381

But Kyle is ahead of the game and already planning the next stage of his career in the NFL.
View attachment 69382

Thanks Kyle for the memories. The bad times and the bad times.

Hope it all goes well for you.
This is so fuckerd up hes actually enjoying our misery and acting like a clown!!!

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gus replied to a tweet an hour or so ago re someone asking if KO would be considered for fg now. He replied saying Karl is a long term project. I can’t find it now so I think he deleted it. Makes me real worried Reynolds will start at 6
He might play 14 Karl

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
When are teams named?
Gus replied:

NRL teams for round nine have to be submitted by 10am tomorrow morning (Wednesday 26th) following ANZAC Day matches.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like they have their heads screwed on, however, I must admit I have Reece Walsh vibes for some reason. 4 year contract but hopefully I'm just a worrier lol
Do you say Walsh as a negative? Because I see Karl being similar but see it as a positive. The negative is, it will probably take him a couple of seasons to dominate like Walsh, but if he’s as potent as Walsh is now, we’ll be laughing.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Do you say Walsh as a negative? Because I see Karl being similar but see it as a positive. The negative is, it will probably take him a couple of seasons to dominate like Walsh, but if he’s as potent as Walsh is now, we’ll be laughing.
Def not, love to see him in that kind of Walsh form :grinning:...Walsh vibes in that he got homesick and went back to Brisbane :(

Last edited:

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For that small minority on TK who are Flanno supporters and believe he's a "game manager" and "steers our side around the park" you have the ship analogy all wrong. Flanno's been a ship anchor for his entire NRL career which is why the ship hasn't left the port yet. It's about time the dead weight gets cast overboard.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We're better off not even playing Flanagan in reserve grade. It'll just hinder the development of our other halves. Last time he was with the reserves he was tanking their performances too. He's out the door anyways so just give him an early holiday.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No worries mate if that’s what you believe.

Personally given all the injuries and the fact it’s CC’s first head coach gig I don’t feel that way.

In terms of Mahoney, I think we have witnessed early in the season what he is capable of and once we get more troops back and hopefully sort out our halves situation I believe he will be one of our best signing in years to come.

In saying that, I have been wrong many times before, so I guess we will have to wait and see.
You look at a team like Melbourne that share strike across their whole spine. Munster, Grant, Paps and Hughes. They also have some strong forwards.
Look at the Dogs. Its Reed and Burton (who is still learning on the job). Forward pack is stuffed this year due to injuries.

Strong spine and Reed wouldn't have to overplay his hand all the time and his game would be much better for it.

Reeds had 2 poor games (not for lack of effort) but Im not complaining.
For years we havent had an A grade 9 and now that position is sorted.

Last edited:

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score
Why do I have a feeling that he'll still be in the side named tomorrow.

If he was getting dropped he'd be named in NSW Cup.
That’s incorrect. There is no need for them to name him in NSW cup until an hour prior to its kick off