Official Round 7 - Bulldog v Eel - Team List + Match Discussion

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Finally after this we can see Skelton … can’t wait for this bloke to make his mark and have Jakey out as well

Reactions: CCC

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Love alamotti but unless they bring in Blake Wilson, who has some speed can't be in the side. Gets lost on the wing and is too slow to recover.Probs needs to transform into a front rower. Is already 100kg. Most front rowers are about 105 so not too much of an ask.
Alamotti could be a good fullback for us, in the Tedesco mould.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
For this game now
Move burton to centre
Get Reynolds on
Reynolds is a defensive shambles, I was surprised he even made the bench after last week. Especially with Ciraldo playing him in the middle he will get exposed.

Reynolds can be covered up if he has a good backrower next to him.

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flanagan, Averillo, Okunbor and Waddell
are all off-contract. Thank god they’re without a club for 2024. Absolute duds.

I can’t stand these *****.
I have this nagging feeling that Knockonbor will somehow get an extension.

I hope I’m wrong.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why wasn't it a penalty against madderson for a hip drop on Kiraz? He was third man in used his body weight to fall
On lower limbs and Kiraz had to go off. Seems to tick all the boxes.
Remember it’s the dogs yeah? We don’t get shit our way

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Attack has sucked like a leech for weeks yet ciro persists with the same spine ,we can win games on passion alone we don’t even look like we can execute.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember the knights winning against the tigers with a massive injury toll, ok it was against the tigers but they still fought tooth and nail for that win so anything is possible.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Refs will always be shit, they have to play better to account for the shit.

Mind you, somedays it can be really hard to overcome that much shit.

Can we please put a line through HMAS Knockonbur now? I’d like to put the line through some spine players as well but that won’t happen this year
He should never have been on the wing in the first place. I know the team isn't performing my friend, but I expect this ref just to give us a fair go. It seems like he is laying the boot into us along with parra.

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need to find a way to get Casey in the game - the first forward that gets hit remotely high needs to stay down

Woofwoof1980

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It's also derogatory & offensive.
Wow. Get off your soap box. There are dozens are derogatory and offensive comments on here every day.. this is the hill you want to die on? This place is so racist xenophobic homophobic sexist bigoted and full of ignorant morons.... it's entertaining. Cripple is fairly mild in terms of being offensive. There used to be the Australian spastic society.. may still exist. Obviously this is close to your heart so you have chosen to pipe up. If you don't like it fuck off. Seriously this world has become so PC it's crazy. Do you have your own pronoun?

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Attack has sucked like a leech for weeks yet ciro persists with the same spine ,we can win games on passion alone we don’t even look like we can execute.
Bro, you’ve gotta have the ball to attack.