Official Round 7 - Bulldog v Eel - Team List + Match Discussion

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Eels 13+. Until we sort our number 7 issues we have a winning issue. There isn’t any point of moving into the oppositions half without any points.
Tpj - penalties and discipline
Josh Reynolds - discipline
Kyle Flanagan- tackling all game
Hayze perham - not attacking fullback
Jake averillo- defence is horrible
Someone will get sin binned from the Bulldogs and cost us the game.
weve won 3 from 6

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Says the person using zero logic and bitching about Burton incessantly for whatever reason. It's five days from the game and you've already spent the whole thread bashing him about who knows what.. He's not the captain. Mahoney is.

It's like me complaining about Averillo throwing a pass to no one into touch deep in our own half against Souths because "a local junior on a million dollar deal who played for the Australian PM'S 13 should know better" and then ruining every thread bitching about the same thing over and over again.. Flanagun is less repetitive than you sometimes.
Ciraldo literally said he's captain, why are you arguing against facts?

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thought Harrison Edwards went alright last game and would have done a world of good for a recall for this game.
He was decent, so was Hughes. Im a little surprised Davey isn't on the bench instead of Okunbor

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We signed Reynolds instead of a young kid and now we must play him all year as punishment. It’s like a sequel of the movie Hellraiser for me , love the pain.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We signed Reynolds instead of a young kid and now we must play him all year as punishment. It’s like a sequel of the movie Hellraiser for me , love the pain.
Oloapu top 30. Young kid there already. Rajab also should of been top 30. Reynolds ain't the reason we ain't playing a young half.

under_Dogz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What, the ref is going to speak to two captain's at once? We also going to have pressers with Burton and Mahoney on either side of Ciraldo? Fuck of dick head. Fucking dumb ****.
Shared as in alternate. Probably a bit hard to figure out for you ya dumb piece of s***! You’re a fkn broken record on this forum harping on about the same non existent issues over and over again you silly fool.

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hughes has potential, but needs to be in NSW Cup to build his fitness & impress with consistent good performance. He can then earn his way into FG.
There is an obsession with big body players no matter what is impact on the result of the games. Been through this with Napa, Atoni, Woods etc.
Change my opinion on Reynolds, it either needs to be him or flannagan on the field at 1 time. Edwards was impressive on his return. It will be interesting whether he plays the same role in NSW cup. It was similar to Yeo role, let's see how he develops this year.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will be interesting to see how CC uses his bench with Sutton and Waddell on it.

I’m assuming Preston goes 80 mins.

how many mins will tevita get?

Stinger

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fox is a huge loss but hopefully Pangai’s offloads can spark our attack instead. I wonder what Burtons go-to play will be now that he can’t kick to the fox on the 2nd tackle
That’s an interestingg question. I’d say he will use kiks as a foil to draw the defence open up holes and run himself. Or he will put short grubbers behind the line or bomb the line for burns to use his height and reach. Either way lots of tries and try assists from our 5/8 is what we can expect.

Stinger

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was actually surprised to see him named after last game (gave away game high 3 penalties)

I don’t mind giving him a run when we are short but not every week

I guess he’s cover for halves
One of those penalties was a Gerard Sutton bullshit penalty. Reynolds just touched the player on the shoulder as he was playing the ball.

Stinger

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What, the ref is going to speak to two captain's at once? We also going to have pressers with Burton and Mahoney on either side of Ciraldo? Fuck of dick head. Fucking dumb ****.
I rarely see this other side of you Marley. You’re usually calm as fuck. Takes a lot to ruffle your feathers.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He’s beating a dead horse and no one is listening. It’s obviously frustrating him
So Burton isn't a captain of our club?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Shared as in alternate. Probably a bit hard to figure out for you ya dumb piece of s***! You’re a fkn broken record on this forum harping on about the same non existent issues over and over again you silly fool.
So he's not a captain? I Imagined the announcement huh?

Last edited:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
weve won 3 from 6
Exactly.. We're 3-3 which any Bulldog fan would have taken before the season especially considering our injury toll. Easily could have been 4-2.. To me, that's reason to be optimistic considering we haven't clicked yet in attack and have a lot of improvement left in defence too. In years past we would have been 0-6 by now under the same circumstances..

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly.. We're 3-3 which any Bulldog fan would have taken before the season especially considering our injury toll. Easily could have been 4-2.. To me, that's reason to be optimistic considering we haven't clicked yet in attack and have a lot of improvement left in defence too. In years past we would have been 0-6 by now under the same circumstances..
EXCATLY! we are 100% 0-6 in years past!