Resolving our Halfback situation. An analysis.

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I want the extend version. This is gold because I know them personally and you are right on the money.

If you don't mind me asking a personal question. What do you do for work ?
I was an industrial chemist/physicist and occasional statistician, but I'm retired now.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
After his performance on Friday night, Sam Walker over Mitchell Moses....if Moses can command $1.2m a year wtf is Sam Walker worth? I think unfort he recently resigned with Rorters......geez he'd look good in the blue and white...he's unquestionably the best half prospect at his age...already with 50 NRL games.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Soem locks is ball players. Like Murray or the yayo.
Some locks is bash props like JT.
Some locks iso owl 2nd rows only.
It’s must be a failed half, that’s lore of the position

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Nasheed we should meet up bro? I'd love a chat face to face? You keen? Next game is perfect my bro? Let's get it done.
Are you making a threat ?
You do understand new laws have been introduced now you can be charged for online threats and doing.
Because of trolls like you we needs these laws.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Are you making a threat ?
You do understand new laws have been introduced now you can be charged for online threats and doing.
Because of trolls like you we needs these laws.
I actually thought he was paying respect and to show tribute.
But if I was wrong and this is a threat then just wow. I will not be meeting up with any kennel meet up in that instance and will stop showing my photo here.
Just wow.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But if I was wrong and this is a threat then just wow. I will not be meeting up with any kennel meet up in that instance and will stop showing my photo here.
Just wow.
Haters gonna hate.

Bluerchy

Waterboy
Reaction score
The makeshift has to be Alber Kelly. I thought he played good last year. He carved us up.

I also think Frawley is becoming a better player
Man , they really missed Matt , against the Panthers

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I really watCHED Kyle yesteday and yes, he has secere issues in attack as I have revealed to my forum in OP, BUT....man, he is very very sharp defensively and made alot of precision tackles.

I know it isnt a halves job to tackle, but I really am coming ROUND to the idea of Flanno as a backup hooker next year on min wage. Hookers are tacklers.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Let’s throw money at Lomax for one year and let him write his own cheque

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Flanagan's problem is he's too slow and has no sidestep so he's no threat to the line himself. His kicking game is very average or below also.

His only "go" is a passing game but even with this, have you noticed he never gets injured ? That's because he's the complete opposite of a Kieran Foran. Flanagan doesn't have the balls (guts) to carry the ball into the line for an offload willing to take a hit. He only gets a cut-out pass on average 1 in every few games.

So basically he's completely f..king useless and he's never gonna change unless he grows a pair and if he were it would have happened long before now after all the warnings and chances he's had (more than he deserves)

If we wanted a 7 for his defence we would have been better off keeping Lewis. Lewis could kick better than Flano also.

Hopefully in the few minutes Reynolds gets this weekend he shows Ciraldo he can do more in those few minutes than Flano does in a whole game and the following week Flano is replaced fulltime. Then I'm hoping Oloapu is ready to be elevated soon after. He just needs a bit of work on his defence.
He doesn't get injured despite my constant yelling... 'break him!' when he does get tackled.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
KO, Rajab or even Avo as soon as we get some decent props to play regularly besides King. The others either are not worth signing, or won't sign because of their current contracts. Reynolds should not be anywhere near a 6 or 7 jersey at this stage of his career.
I'd rather Rajab than JR. Silly allocation of Top 30 spot.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Even bog average halves like Sexton n Boyd, Fogarty have leant that halves have to run straight - Kao Weeks who probably has more speed n better step did the cross field drifting runs, as perfectly executed by Flanagan, looked z grade.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Rajab and Oloapu both have to be better options than Flanno and Reynolds
A teenage leb kid and a teenage Tongan kid with no experience going to be thrown in together in the NRL…..‘won’t work.

You always need to pair them up with experience. Someone to guide them, hold their hand, when they are down touch their shoulder and grip

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just wow.
Dw mate they threatened me back when I was moderator in 2009 and asked to meet up at the Brewery outside the stadium and they did nothing when I got there. Thekennel is full of softies

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Dw mate they threatened me back when I was moderator in 2009 and asked to meet up at the Brewery outside the stadium and they did nothing when I got there. Thekennel is full of softies
That’s appalling

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I wish I was here for OG Kennel