Resolving our Halfback situation. An analysis.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
@Nasheed I was making my collections round Canterbury this morning. Few cocksuckers owe some money. Anyways excuse me, I’m gettin fucking side tracked. Back to the point. The bakery on Canterbury Road, Baalbek Bakery. The slippery Lebanese man at the counter. You know what this douche bag told me ?? He goes “hello habbiby, how are you friend, ahh yes you have Bulldogs jersey on, this team my friend number 1 team in country. You know this Kyle Flanagan, people don’t know this Kyle Flanagan, he is Lebanese, his real name is Khahib Flanakhamed. His family think sound better to change name when in Australia. Now you being Lebanese Nasheed, can you confirm this ?

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
@Nasheed I was making my collections round Canterbury this morning. Few cocksuckers owe some money. Anyways excuse me, I’m gettin fucking side tracked. Back to the point. The bakery on Canterbury Road, Baalbek Bakery. The slippery Lebanese man at the counter. You know what this douche bag told me ?? He goes “hello habbiby, how are you friend, ahh yes you have Bulldogs jersey on, this team my friend number 1 team in country. You know this Kyle Flanagan, people don’t know this Kyle Flanagan, he is Lebanese, his real name is Khahib Flanakhamed. His family think sound better to change name when in Australia. Now you been Lebanese Nasheed, can you confirm this ?
Everytime I saw an arabic word there and lebanese mentioned, I felt energy through me and sat up in my chair, radiant, and hyperaware and alert I loved it.
Felt it.

Last edited:

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rajab has more creativity coming out of his ponytail than Kyle. Would put him in for the remainder of the year and see how he goes. Cant be any worse than what we have.

Only problem is, Ciro clearly sees him as a 6 or a 1, and he hasn’t given him a shot at 7 this season in cup, so it’s unlikely.

I genuinely believe if we put Reynolds at 7 and told him not to be a retard and just organise the attack and have a nice short kicking game, it would be our best option. Don’t know how nobody sees this

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Rajab has more creativity coming out of his ponytail than Kyle. Would put him in for the remainder of the year and see how he goes. Cant be any worse than what we have.

Only problem is, Ciro clearly sees him as a 6 or a 1, and he hasn’t given him a shot at 7 this season in cup, so it’s unlikely.

I genuinely believe if we put Reynolds at 7 and told him not to be a retard and just organise the attack and have a nice short kicking game, it would be our best option. Don’t know how nobody sees this
1680217228808.png1680217600682.png

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You have miles to go before you reach mediocre …

Where are we at with this quilting thing ? ……
Ok I analyse and y u being troll

its funny because u genuinely think your the good guy and im the troll but wheres your analysis and my smartal*c remarks in response?
youll never see it. Youve never once seen it.

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Are Nasheed and Flanagun the same person?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Are Nasheed and Flanagun the same person?
yep. mods should deactivate tha flanagun version and let na$h roll fly

crazy u picked it but since this post was anti flanno and that account is pro flanno

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I already know what’s happening I have the mail always have always will it’s up to you guys go believe me or not we are waiting on a better forward pack to blood KO CC doesn’t want to bring him in
Behind this pack maybe when TPJ is ready then that’s when CC will drop the gun for KO

WFC03

Waterboy
Reaction score
You completely disregard our forwards being a contributing factor based on 1 stat of yards gained but no consideration for what creates the tries and that is offloads. 2nd phase play or quick play the balls.
Dogs are 3rd for offloads with 45 top offloaded for the comp is - Kiraz with 16 no other player comes close in our team (Kikau 2nd with 6)
Halves can’t create close to the line if our forwards are no threat to offload. Add TPJ and Thomo and that threat increases meaning they need either more in the tackles which opens space out wide next play or creates more space if they do offload.
Our forwards seem to always get dominated in tackles meaning slow play the balls and less time and space for the players out wide.
You can have the best halves in the world but they need the players inside them doing the work first.
Now I am not defending Kyle’s offensive output but this is an issue that goes back at least to dean pays time as coach and needs to be fixed as well

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok I analyse and y u being troll

its funny because u genuinely think your the good guy and im the troll but wheres your analysis and my smartal*c remarks in response?
youll never see it. Youve never once seen it.
Don’t be so precious Gangsta we’re just ripping on each other like 2 old footy mates ..

You know, a Ren & Stimpy type thing … I’m more a Ren & your a perfect Stimpy ..

Image1680220440.037245.jpg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I already know what’s happening I have the mail always have always will it’s up to you guys go believe me or not we are waiting on a better forward pack to blood KO CC doesn’t want to bring him in
Behind this pack maybe when TPJ is ready then that’s when CC will drop the gun for KO
This … … should have been the main thread, short, to the point and makes 100% sense ..

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Don’t be so precious Gangsta we’re just ripping on each other like 2 old footy mates ..

You know, a Ren & Stimpy type thing … I’m more a Ren & your a perfect Stimpy ..

View attachment 67667
Which one is wren and which is stimpy? I know the show but I know it’s more of a 60s/70s thing than a lebbo born in ‘90 u dig?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
This … … should have been the main thread, short, to the point and makes 100% sense ..
Plenty of short to the point but an analysis…wow, this takes a brain

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For me, Avo's most comfortable position is centre. He never looked comfotable running it out as FB, and just looked too scared to fail playing at HB or 5/8. Flanno looks too scared to fail as well.

That said, his centre defence costs us every single game.

In short, he'll probalby end up as one of those players that had potential, but just didn't really make (games played only boosted by being in a shit team).

Apart from the fragile brain issue (which is a big consideration), I like the idea of Keary for a couple of years to teach KO. But will KO put up with waiting for 3yrs before being the FG HB?...doubt it considering him cracking it at the Donks for that very reason (apparently).

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which one is wren and which is stimpy? I know the show but I know it’s more of a 60s/70s thing than a lebbo born in ‘90 u dig?
Ren (skinny chihuahua) and Stimpy (fat cat) was a 90's cartoon, usually best enjoyed on a Saturday morning with a hangover, coffee and an egg & bacon roll.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Ren (skinny chihuahua) and Stimpy (fat cat) was a 90's cartoon, usually best enjoyed on a Saturday morning with a hangover, coffee and an egg & bacon roll.
U watched it at 30?
Shit yo

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Afterthought
Matt Frawley
Has he come of age?