Dumb Dogs

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Okay then they are going alright. If you wanna give up on them just do it.
Yeah.... after 39 years I'm going to give up....

You obviously have nothing to add except stupid comments.

Tell me why they aren't a dumb side.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Na, not going to blow smoke up dumb ***** arses...

It's a dumb side. CC has a massive job on his hands.
If he used his interchanges the players would probably have some clarity with decisions and not so panicked.. They are so fatigued and he doesnt use a benchie. Madness.

Im beginning to think Ciro has folded for this season as far as being a contender and just making them learn to play under stress for later on. Only problem with that is we forfeit the opportunity to win these close ones.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are doing well considering we’ve been missing two big front rowers + pele. A lot more resolve this year, usually that would be a 40 point scoreline. Still improving, we held them out and we know Johnson’s try shouldn’t of been allowed.. but that’s the inconsistent nrl. One thing we need is a half to stand up cause reed is always digging , burton most of the time lookls threatening but flanno just seems like he’s there to throw pAsses. It’s a cog in our wheel tbh.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If he used his interchanges the players would probably have some clarity with decisions and not so panicked.. They are so fatigued and he doesnt use a benchie. Madness.

Im beginning to think Ciro has folded for this season as far as being a contender and just making them learn to play under stress for later on. Only problem with that is we forfeit the opportunity to win these close ones.
I have faith in CC, he has already done a few things to show he isn't another dumbarse with an ego like the last 3 or 4 coaches.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
PS @Dingo you're not a bad fan if you call out blatant deficiencies in your team.

You don't have to pretend to be happy to fit into this place.
Sure. This has escalated too far. Have your say. Don't call me a convict though that's a little bit racist, or a coward you don't know me

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm not saying they are playing the smartest footy but they are having a go. We will get there. Don't write them off already.
That's what I'm getting it, I haven't written them off. If CC drops flamingo, gets some grunt back on the field and somehow turns the centre into a 5/8th then we should start coming good, building up to 2024.

LadWriter1

Waterboy
Reaction score

It seems as though you’re 12 years old lad. You think people that don’t contribute on here don’t love the club as much as you. You don’t deserve a medal for being on here 24/7.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

An inexperienced backline with the likes of Perham, Kiraz, Averillo and Alamoti who are doubly disadvantaged having not played as much football since 2020 due to Covid, Flanagan at halfback, a new hooker, injuries in the pack, a recent history at the club of failure, a new coach and only 4 games in... I guess we should expect some boneheadedness

Until we settle the halfback spot, we remain also-rans

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Blaming the refs is so boring and tiresome. I don’t get how people still find the energy for it.

Over the course of the season the ladder usually doesn’t lie.
That's how people on here operate. Blame the ref for everything that goes wrong.