Dumb Dogs

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
To be fair i reckon kikau did strip the ball which would of let in a warriors tries.

We can blame the ref all we want but some of our attacking structures was bad in the second half

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
To be fair i reckon kikau did strip the ball which would of let in a warriors tries.

We can blame the ref all we want but some of our attacking structures was bad in the second half
I'm not blaming the obviously corrupt ref, it's the lack of brains that's worrying.

I actually feel bad for CC, has nothing to work with.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Blaming the refs is so boring and tiresome. I don’t get how people still find the energy for it.

Over the course of the season the ladder usually doesn’t lie.
We play the same, low IQ footy every game but it's the ref's fault when we lose.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The recruiting has been off too. It’s just random players with no style in mind. None of them can ball play, bought the best hole runner in the comp in Kikau and not a single player has the ability to do it for him
Kikau and TPJ were luxury signings, we've needed spine players for years and still fkn do.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When shit hits the fan we always play stupid and take risks without very little chance of reward.

JAC passing almost ended up in a try, any other team today would have smashed us by 30+.

We got lucky last week to get the win and could have got it today and that’s on us.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You might think this @ASSASSIN but CC had this team fighting for the whole game and despite all the Warriors possession and the refs best efforts to have this game a blowout we should have won.
With a decent 7 that game is a win.
He had them firing? I can't see that tbh.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Prove me wrong.

I'm not even mad at CC, he isn't a miracle worker to transform 17 dumb fucks into a team.
Warriors had bigger men in the forwards, an attacking halfback, home advantage, 60% of the ball, with penalties and repeat sets to get them out of trouble, plus an element of luck at times. For us to go down by only 2 points is a good effort from a team that lacks a halfback, and is missing all of its top forwards.

Still a work in progress, but they did not capitulate and let the Warriors run in 20 late points, like they would have last year.

Good signs, and will be better once our big forwards are back.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hard to play well when you get so many bad calls in a game. I was proud of the effort. We have a light pack and no 7. If we are not the dogs we get that obstruction call on the SJ ‘try’ and when the game. Fkn solid effort
Take away the Storm fluke, it's the same stupid shitty plays.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ciraldo will look like peak Obama by the end of this season.

3 of our cattle aren’t up to standard or are poor value for money on the cap.

We have to grind out some wins and stay competitive. The last thing we want is a losing streak.