Official Round 3 : Bulldogs vs Tigers discussion

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah bro it’s easy. Just put your phone against the scanner.
Thanks bro, yeh you and a few others have answered my question. Thanks
Basically I've never used my phone for the footy, I've either been a member or used actual tickets through the scanner.
I use my phone wallet for everything(flight boarding passes, credit card etc) but never used it for the footy and just wanted to see if people have used it for the footy as well. I guess I like dotting my i's and crossing my t's, probably a silly question I know.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where? Their side on paper is shit. Except api and sometimes klemmer and Douehi
Tigpies team

1. Staines > Not too bad.
2. Nofaluma > Decent (scoring a try every 2 games of career.)
3. Naden > Fairly Decent (scored 24 of his 30 career tries at Panthers).
4. Toa
5. Jr Tupou
6. Douehi - Decent albeit better at fullback.
7. Brooks - Decent
8. Utoikamanu - Capable of 100m+ on average a game.
9. Korisau - Awesome at Panthers.
10. Klemmer - Capable of 100m+ on average a game, and with an offload.
11. Kepaoa
12. Blore
13. Pole

14. Wakeham - Average utility.
15. Twal - Decent bench foward
16. Ofahengaue - Decent bench forward
17. Tumeth

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't know which ref Todd Smith but I want to avoid the Kris Keating look alike as much as possible. He's the worst ref I've seen in a long time. He should be dropped for several weeks after that Raiders/Dolphins game

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don't know which ref Todd Smith but I want to avoid the Kris Keating look alike as much as possible. He's the worst ref I've seen in a long time. He should be dropped for several weeks after that Raiders/Dolphins game
That's him lol

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Waddell is a Reserve grader at best. Misses tackles gives away penalties rarely scores tries can’t bend the line.
You need to actually look at his stats mate. Your holding onto 2021 form, which was poor no doubt. He has improved in every area since the end of last year.
Last week he had 14 hitups for 135m, 2 misses from about 30 tackles, no mistakes and no penalties against.

Lynchpin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You need to actually look at his stats mate
2021 was a bad year no doubt, but 2022 was worse.
In 2021, he played an average of 63mins per game BUT...
in 2022, he averaged 73mins per game - Yuck!
Things are a little better in '23 (37mins per game).
With some hard work and resolve from the coaching staff, we should be able to get that down to zero.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Get ready for G Sutton to give the tigers a leg up.
Try as he may, but Naden etc lol… to many hot head mistakes in the tigers. If we don’t win will be very surprised!!

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You need to actually look at his stats mate. Your holding onto 2021 form, which was poor no doubt. He has improved in every area since the end of last year.
Last week he had 14 hitups for 135m, 2 misses from about 30 tackles, no mistakes and no penalties against.
Fair enough. Let’s hope he keeps that up.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Makes sense since we play there once a year and he shows up to play for us once a ye.. oh wait..
Uninformed comment. He was excellent on the weekend, playing key roles in two tries and out performed Burton for the 3rd NRL match in a row.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
It’ll be colosseum like at Belmore, taking my daughters for the first time, a bucket-list for me - still recall the days we used to grab a “hotdog with the lot” from one of many mobile vendors, hear the bloke doing the rounds selling peanuts “peanuts, peanuts evreebawdy, peanuts peanuts” , race to the corner post to grab a souvenir and pat the players on the back, steam still drifting off there heads fresh from a gruelling 80mins - great times. Be interesting to see how much my girls enjoy the “suburban” atmosphere
You forgot the "candy coated or in the shell" for the peanuts....also the "double on the main game" seeing Reserve graders going around as well what a bonus. Bring it on.