The "R U OK ?" Thread

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
God bless her bro. She sounds like a real soldier, just like you.

Just keep being her rock, even the toughest soldiers need backup sometimes.

With my situation, the majority of my family and friends automatically think if I'm out of hospital, I'm ok and pain free, but I'm far from it.

I suggest to listen to her my bro, even though we talk like we are ok, sometimes we aren't and give it away with some of the words we use.

I wish her and you nothing but the best and are still in my prayers.
Thanks bro, dont worry her being a woman i always do hear all the gripes, she doesn't miss with them lol, i have to tell her not to lash out at family and Doctors trying to help you, although you would feel like your a number sometimes. So many medications. Scans etc.
Must get you down i understand.
Just want my wife back to even 75% normal i would take. Time will tell. All the best to you mate.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Man even shitty little chemists haven't got it. I'm going later tonight for some of my meds and I'll ask for it.
They haven't even got the fake bonjela....

They blame it on too many covid babies lol legit that's what they told me

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They haven't even got the fake bonjela....

They blame it on too many covid babies lol legit that's what they told me
WTF. It's because the risk that infants can get seriously ill if given too much.

@Hacky McAxe

Check chemist warehouse. enter postcode.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
WTF. It's because the risk that infants can get seriously ill if given too much.

@Hacky McAxe

I kid you not my bro, that was their legit answer lol

I just said ok thanks and walked away lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

@Hacky McAxe

Yeah, we hit up Chemist Warehouse first. None within driving distance of anything.

Funny thing is that it says that there's some if you check on the website. Go in store and the shelves are empty and the staff have no clue.

I know there's some issues with it and why they try to restrict it. The FDA in America is trying to ban it because of medical episodes, and because they claim it doesn't work that well. But everything I have heard from parents says the opposite.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, we hit up Chemist Warehouse first. None within driving distance of anything.

Funny thing is that it says that there's some if you check on the website. Go in store and the shelves are empty and the staff have no clue.

I know there's some issues with it and why they try to restrict it. The FDA in America is trying to ban it because of medical episodes, and because they claim it doesn't work that well. But everything I have heard from parents says the opposite.
Try a pacifier better known in Oz as a dummy :grinning:

The nice truck driver collecting the rubbish took our sons away when he was 2 and he was happy to donate it to him lol and never bothered about it again ;)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You doin alright @ASSASSIN ?
You seem quite angry last couple of weeks, like really fuckin pissed off.
Just an observation. Hopefully Im reading too much into it and your just venting because our poor start to the season.
Just over the bullshit tbh, the heat, my health getting worse, looking like I'm headed to go back in and I have too many stupid evil ***** in my life that suck any energy I have.

Some days I regret getting this heart... I'm in constant pain to the point endone does fuck all. Everyone around me thinks "I'm ok" if I'm not in a hospital bed, it's starting to get real fkn annoying.

Plus yeah, the chihuahuas aren't helping my head space.

Last edited:

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just over the bullshit tbh, the heat, my health getting worse looking I'm header to go back in and I have too many stupid evil ***** in my life that suck any energy I have.

Some days I regret getting this heart...

Sorry to hear mate. Youve had tough times in the past and come through, Im sure you'll power through this patch.
Ive had some pretty dark days in the past. It always passes.
You have God you often speak of to draw strength from.
Wishing you all the best mate

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sorry to hear mate. Youve had tough times in the past and come through, Im sure you'll power through this patch.
Ive had some pretty dark days in the past. It always passes.
You have God you often speak of to draw strength from.
Wishing you all the best mate
God and my kids are the only reason I'm going to keep swinging and fighting until I get off this shithole.

Thanks for looking out and your well wishes my bro

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
God and my kids are the only reason I'm going to keep swinging and fighting until I get off this shithole.

Thanks for looking out and your well wishes my bro
Let me know if you need anything. If God forgets to help with something, I've got your back.

Unfortunately I can't do much about the Dogs. Even God doesn't have the power to fix that mess.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just over the bullshit tbh, the heat, my health getting worse looking I'm header to go back in and I have too many stupid evil ***** in my life that suck any energy I have.

Some days I regret getting this heart... I'm in constant pain to the point endone does fuck all. Everyone around me thinks "I'm ok" if I'm not in a hospital bed, it's starting to get real fkn annoying.

Sorry to hear mate.

If you need anything. Please let me know. Even if you want to go for a coffee or strippers. Let me know ill be there in a heart beat

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just over the bullshit tbh, the heat, my health getting worse, looking like I'm headed to go back in and I have too many stupid evil ***** in my life that suck any energy I have.

Sorry to hear brother, when you feel down always remember its the Cross you have been given and God wouldn't have given it to you if you couldn't handle it.

Much Love bro!