The "R U OK ?" Thread

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The Mrs keeps mentioning that. We looked around everywhere and it's sold out everywhere. Also saw that it's recommended to avoid by the FDA and others, but if it works then I'm happy to use it.
I'm on it bro, I'm keeping an eye out for some for you.

That shit is liquid gold for babies

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The Mrs keeps mentioning that. We looked around everywhere and it's sold out everywhere. Also saw that it's recommended to avoid by the FDA and others, but if it works then I'm happy to use it.
Bro WTF! I just checked out chemist warehouse online and not 1 fk store in Sydney have any...

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well tbh I'm fighting real heard to avoid going back in. I'm breaking down and I can feel it.

Don't want to go back in but if I have to I have to.
Sorry to hear champion,
Its a viscous cycle isnt it.
I just want my wife back.
Feels like ill health is doing its best to rip her away from me, but she is a strong fighter, and like yourself i prey and hope you can get better and win to enjoy many more years ahead.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sorry to hear champion,
Its a viscous cycle isnt it.
I just want my wife back.
Feels like ill health is doing its best to rip her away from me, but she is a strong fighter, and like yourself i prey and hope you can get better and win to enjoy many more years ahead.
God bless her bro. She sounds like a real soldier, just like you.

Just keep being her rock, even the toughest soldiers need backup sometimes.

With my situation, the majority of my family and friends automatically think if I'm out of hospital, I'm ok and pain free, but I'm far from it.

I suggest to listen to her my bro, even though we talk like we are ok, sometimes we aren't and give it away with some of the words we use.

I wish her and you nothing but the best and are still in my prayers.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fuk have i missed something? Whats happening big man?
Just haven't been travelling too well my bro, but both the profs and I want me to avoid going back in yet.

Been slightly rejecting for about 2 months now, pain relief doesn't give relief and breathing is starting to bother the fuck out of me.

Been trying to hide it from everyone but some are getting suspicious.

Even gave up my physical coaching and moved to manager now.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hang in there all our Kennellers doing it tough. Thanks to all for sharing and keeping it real for all of us...you're in our hearts and thoughts...wishing you all the very best.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just haven't been travelling too well my bro, but both the profs and I want me to avoid going back in yet.

Been slightly rejecting for about 2 months now, pain relief doesn't give relief and breathing is starting to bother the fuck out of me.

If you need another ticker, let me know. Bad people can have "accidents" all the time.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Consider other alternatives?

Aussie made so that’s bonus!

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Fuk man. No good to hear.

Have they said why your body has been rejecting the meds?

Must be hard for you man. I wouldn't know where to begin with giving advice to help you. But all i can say is take is day by day. Use your faith to lift you up and keep pushing through the tough times.

You will make it through this and come out bigger and stronger.

Then we can have more faith debate and make fun of Marley/beastmode/muttdafty/ @Critta Magic and his small pee pee

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sold out online, but some store have it. Check your postcode

Says coles has it. but could be wrong

Some woolies stores have it. Check postcode