Some much needed perspective

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flano has more threats than most 7s this season.

1st Reynolds. 4-5 bad games from Flano and Reynolds is in

2nd Nu Brown

3rd Karl Oloapu. If he kills it in lower grades which is very likely why not ? He has the body size already to play NRL

4th BBO when he recovers later this season. Already running I see.

5th Khalad Rajab

Oh and I read Gus said at the AGM we still have 650K in our cap so there could be an outsider if we move on someone.

Last edited:

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Flano has more threats than most 7s this season.

1st Reynolds. 4-5 bad games from Flano and Reynolds is in

2nd Nu Brown

3rd Karl Oloapu. If he kills it in lower grades which is very likely why not ? He has the body size already to play NRL

4th BBO when he recovers later this season. Already running I see.

5th Kalad Rajab

Oh and I read Gus said at the AGM we still have 650K in our cap so there could be an outsider if we move on someone.
Reynolds - body won’t hold up to 80 mins of NRL week in week out. Not an organiser
Nu Brown - Starting halfback? Lol!
Oloapu - Too big to play halfback, too young, too similar to Burton
BBO - Too injured. Has had a crack. Worse than Flanagun
Rajab - Looked like he’s a long way off in Canberra trial.

Zero threats. I'm sitting pretty, baby. And when I say pretty, I mean pretty. Damn I'm fine!

Last edited:

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reynolds - body won’t hold up to 90 mins of NRL. Not an organiser
Nu Brown - Starting halfback? Lol!
Oloapu - Too big to play halfback, too young, too similar to Burton
BBO - Too injured. Has had a crack. Worse than Flanagun
Rajab - Looked like he’s a long way off in Nulla trial.

Zero threats.
I could say the same about Flano though. Starting halfback ? LOL

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
View attachment 65511

Hmm, help me out, Fam. I seem to be missing the part where he said to panic, overreact and sack the Flanagun.
The captain of the Titanic didn't order people to the lifeboats until the ship had listed too far to one side. Maybe Gus, like Captain Smith, wants us to remain calm as the ship is sinking.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The captain of the Titanic didn't order people to the lifeboats until the ship had listed too far to one side. Maybe Gus, like Captain Smith, wants us to remain calm as the ship is sinking.
Lol it was a trial against a top two side from last year, I can't believe how much people are losing their shiznickle, fam.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Lol it was a trial against a top two side from last year, I can't believe how much people are losing their shiznickle, fam.
We thought we'd do better and execute. We are disappointed we didn't compete for 80 and didn't appear, in this game, to have markedly improved.

Back to the drawing board with expectations for our team but also sensing we will improve as the season rolls on. For the time being that has to be enough.