"FOOOOOOD!" Post your culinary masterpieces here!

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I usually steam fish with lime juice, ponzu dressing and ABC sauce in a foil pouch. After cooking I use the marinade as a glaze on top.

Usually smash Chinese broccoli with it.
Exactly the same sauce I do it with. Some of that sauce on steamed rice, bok choy and Chinese broccoli.

What a meal

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bro, don't talk to me about AL Aseel, I don't rate them at all. It's maybe ok for non-Mid Easterners, but it's rubbish for us.

It's like the Maccas of leb food.
I don't understand you sand people all this great food and you ***** have chips with everything!! Maybe in the crusades the poms brought fish and chips over to the lands now it's part of you

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don't understand you sand people all this great food and you ***** have chips with everything!! Maybe in the crusades the poms brought fish and chips over to the lands now it's part of you
The chips are for kids lol try the chilli and Corriander potatoes instead next time.

PS us Assyrians in Iraq moved to the massive British camps in WW2 to help fight and protect our women and children, maybe us sand n****s picked it up from them lol

EDIT the chips aren't eaten as chips, they are just a vessel to carry extra toum (garlic) into our guts lol

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I just loaded my pants
Have your pants ever been unloaded?
Let em go bro - with the potato shortage atm - decent chips are the new caviar. Which is a good thing - very good excuse to fck off chicken salt once and for all.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have your pants ever been unloaded?

Let em go bro - with the potato shortage atm - decent chips are the new caviar. Which is a good thing - very good excuse to fck off chicken salt once and for all.
Never unloaded, well this meds I'm on meant to cause impotence and kill your drive, first few .weeks I was half mast but still sailing, rubbed out 4 between 8pm and 5am yesterday not my usual 5, but I can dig it .
As far as your disrespect to chicken salt go fuck yourself lol

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Took the Mrs out to dinner last night at Jbeil in Enfield. Jbeil is a city in Byblos, Lebanon, where the very first civilisation in humanity began.

We had:
  • Fattoush
  • Kebbe Nai (raw kebbe)
  • Garlic/Lemon chicken
  • Mixed grill platter (lamb, kafta and chicken skewers with various dips and a side salad)
  • Beef Sambousek
I couldn't even get up when it was timed to go, I was beyond stuffed lol.

Diet here I come.
Awesome, another good review about the place. My sister and her kids tried it and enjoyed it too.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Never unloaded, well this meds I'm on meant to cause impotence and kill your drive, first few .weeks I was half mast but still sailing, rubbed out 4 between 8pm and 5am yesterday not my usual 5, but I can dig it .
As far as your disrespect to chicken salt go fuck yourself lol
No spuds = no chicken salt = salty Southie.

Signs of withdrawal bro. You need to have some diversion therapy. PM me for my brazzers login. You'll get back up to 5, off the chicken salt and all will be good with the world.

The whole kennel is here to support u bro.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yea, tried to give it away, but the kennel is like Tiffany the redhead, who throws knives at you for walking in front of the TV, but will felch your load from her best friends ass.
the pull was too strong.
I'm fkn over the moon you're back

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Awesome, another good review about the place. My sister and her kids tried it and enjoyed it too.
Well the only bad thing I have to say about isn't really even about the place itself - it's the parking. Not much parking there so you'll need to go around to the side streets and park.

The restaurant itself, I can't say a bad thing about either. Even the food didn't take that long to come out - and you can tell it as fresh.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Bro, don't talk to me about AL Aseel, I don't rate them at all. It's maybe ok for non-Mid Easterners, but it's rubbish for us.

It's like the Maccas of leb food.
Well I've only been there once and it was probably 6-7 years ago. I can't even remember what I had though but I thought it was alright (definitely NOT as good as home Lebo meals).

The only other one I really rated was Zenobia. They were in Leichhardt and North Strathfield - were being the key word. I took my ex out to one and had a function at another one and they were great. Almost on par with home made - almost.

I have no idea why they closed down, they were awesome.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well I've only been there once and it was probably 6-7 years ago. I can't even remember what I had though but I thought it was alright (definitely NOT as good as home Lebo meals).

The only other one I really rated was Zenobia. They were in Leichhardt and North Strathfield - were being the key word. I took my ex out to one and had a function at another one and they were great. Almost on par with home made - almost.

I have no idea why they closed down, they were awesome.

Yeah tried them, not bad.

La Shish in Guildford isn't too bad, pretty decent for a restaurant.

PS I'm a food snob when it comes to Mid East food lol mostly started when the Misses and I ran Awafi Blacktown before EJ's took over. I ran back of house and and Misses ran the front.

I still remember the "secret" chicken marinade and the toum recipe lol

Last edited: