SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Good game, not the result I was after but Hurts paid for my day haha

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Can’t help but feel sorry for Philly. Think they definitely lost it more than KC won it!! Stupid errors cost them that game.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Mahomes & Hurts were special that game.

Great Superbowl.

Mahomes has 2 MVP & 2 Rings.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hurts played as well as you could on a losing team. I know they never give the Superbowl MVP to someone on a losing team, but he had the best performance today. Mahomes was huge as usual of course, especially in the 2nd half after aggravating his ankle injury

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Hurts played as well as you could on a losing team. I know they never give the Superbowl MVP to someone on a losing team, but he had the best performance today. Mahomes was huge as usual of course, especially in the 2nd half after aggravating his ankle injury
he got outplayed by a 1 legged mahomes, especially in the 2nd half

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
he got outplayed by a 1 legged mahomes, especially in the 2nd half
He didn't get outplayed. They were both really good. Both defences sucked. Philly's D wasn't able to get pressure on Mahomes despite his bad ankle and all of their sacks during the season. Credit to the Chiefs line and their gameplan to run it more and throw quick screens and passes.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He didn't get outplayed. They were both really good. Both defences sucked. Philly's D wasn't able to get pressure on Mahomes despite his bad ankle and all of their sacks during the season. Credit to the Chiefs line and their gameplan to run it more and throw quick screens and passes.
how did the boy from bankstown play?