Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Spencer Leniu

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
A7D3C57B-D337-450B-83AA-E9DBB6265C1B.jpeg189F8EF0-BEFC-45C0-B05D-3F0323BFB11F.jpegUser on Panther Forum. Between us, Storm and another club I won’t mention. Key factor here is we have the Panther connection with players, coaches etc and a starting spot and no real competition but Storm and other club are known for developing talent and careers. Panther unlikely to keep but could change…

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
View attachment 63962View attachment 63963User on Panther Forum. Between us, Storm and another club I won’t mention. Key factor here is we have the Panther connection with players, coaches etc but Storm and other club are known for developing talent and careers.
If we get him i just hope we dont pay too much. Maybe when he can start or dominate other forward packs, but he doesn't have the size,skill or endurance to justify a massive pay day

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
View attachment 63962View attachment 63963User on Panther Forum. Between us, Storm and another club I won’t mention. Key factor here is we have the Panther connection with players, coaches etc and a starting spot and no real competition but Storm and other club are known for developing talent and careers. Panther unlikely to keep but could change…
He will be a monster down in Melb, hopefully with the Panther connection like you said, Gus and being able to stay in Syd can get it over the line for us. I really wanted him 2 years ago too.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If we get him i just hope we dont pay too much. Maybe when he can start or dominate other forward packs, but he doesn't have the size,skill or endurance to justify a massive pay day
I’m sure he can play solid minutes but he’s just so effective in short bursts that Panther keep him that way.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He will be a monster down in Melb, hopefully with the Panther connection like you said, Gus and being able to stay in Syd can get it over the line for us. I really wanted him 2 years ago too.
Bellamy wont sign him, he isn't big enough

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m sure he can play solid minutes but he’s just so effective in short bursts that Panther keep him that way.
Maybe, but i think there is a reason he succeeds at the role he has, plays when teams main front rowers are resting

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Thing is, he goes to Melbourne and unnamed club, he plays on the bench like at Panther. and those clubs do not have the connections we have with Panther. He starts at Bulldog. Big change for him moving to Melbourne and a challenge at other team also. But his career as you said would excel at Storm and other club other us. His decision will be what makes him the most comfortable and other two options to us suggest it probably suits us more. Good signs

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
View attachment 63962View attachment 63963User on Panther Forum. Between us, Storm and another club I won’t mention. Key factor here is we have the Panther connection with players, coaches etc and a starting spot and no real competition but Storm and other club are known for developing talent and careers. Panther unlikely to keep but could change…
Rooster

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thing is, he goes to Melbourne and unnamed club, he plays on the bench like at Panther. and those clubs do not have the connections we have with Panther. He starts at Bulldog. Big change for him moving to Melbourne and a challenge at other team also. But his career as you said would excel at Storm and other club other us. His decision will be what makes him the most comfortable and other two options to us suggest it probably suits us more. Good signs
Maybe he goes to Melbourne if they lose Big Nelson???

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Give him the starting spot and half of Thompson’s salary.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At 110kg, is he really under sized? He’s one of the most damaging props in the game, barely gets dominated and always makes metres. I agree he may not have the fitness to go for too long but I don’t think his size is really an issue

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At 110kg, is he really under sized? He’s one of the most damaging props in the game, barely gets dominated and always makes metres. I agree he may not have the fitness to go for too long but I don’t think his size is really an issue
Matter of opinion i guess, in terms of a prop he isn't big, and he doesn't play much game time. Watch last years gf Leota dominates when there is intensity in the game leniu, just fills a spot till he comes back

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Matter of opinion i guess, in terms of a prop he isn't big, and he doesn't play much game time. Watch last years gf Leota dominates when there is intensity in the game leniu, just fills a spot till he comes back
Fair enough. I agree he’s not the biggest in stature but he plays like a monster lol