Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Spencer Leniu

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Year by year option for every wrong guess of recruitment.
If we punted everyone who got a recruitment guess wrong on here, this place would be populated by tumbleweeds and crickets

Last edited:

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If we punted everyone who got a recruitment guess wrong on here, this place would be populated by tumbleweeds and crickets
Even the great S Mortimer backflipped on a handshake deal to sign with Manly at the last minute, so a great rumour can nosedive at the post & Craig Young's signed contract was in Bullfrog's office safe & then backflipped so don't shoot the messenger just enjoy the offseason ride.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Even the great S Mortimer backflipped on a handshake deal to sign with Manly at the last minute, so a great rumour can nosedive at the post & Craig Young's signed contract was in Bullfrog's office safe & then backflipped so don't shoot the messenger just enjoy the offseason ride.
Mick Cronin, told the Bullfrog he would play for the Dogs and backflipped too.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wow, didn't know about Cronin or Young.

Bet Steven was very glad he didn't go to Manly.

Hope we get a PROMINENT siging announcement this week, I am greedy so thinking more than Burton's extension please Gus.(though to read this is official will be great)
This merry go round of speculation is nuckin futs!

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Difference between guessing and people claiming something is 100% happening.
Exactly - speculating, guessing, hoping is what supporters do - banter, keeps us interested - claiming something is 100% when it isnt, says a lot about the person making the claims but not much else.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Or a claim is as “good as a source” is.

I take my hat off to anyone putting their scrotum on the line by declaring signings on this forum - you get eaten alive if it goes pear shaped! Ask sleepy who nailed it with Dufty, then got hammered thereafter