Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, largely agree - but his luck will run out sooner or later and the bubble will burst - probably largely due to his mouth. Remember his great idea to save the Thai soccer team trapped in the cave was a submarine? When others called that out as being a bad idea he went nuts. I know some ex- Space-X people personally and the stories - wow. I get that you don’t disrupt without pushing the envelope, but you still need people and there’s only so far you can push them. Sooner or later the parties, the golden handcuff share packages and the wow factor start to wear thin.
So yeah, smart definitely, but not infallible.
Yeah, he's smart but he also has some social mental disorder that makes it difficult for him to be logical and socially adept. He will eventually shoot himself in the foot.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Or take them both so they can directly compete.
Geez - for a smart guy....

While they are more interested in each other, you just get to poke a porthole. And eventually they get the shits because your pounding so hard they're missing the beaver. And its all downhill from there.

You need hooker lessons from @Rodzilla - about the only thing he can offer advice on.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Blackrock and Vanguard have trillions of dollars of investment. They invest in everything including pretty much every media company, and they also invest in conspiracy news sources. Even the ones that claim that they influence everything.

But they're just a silent investment firm. They don't influence anything. And their Pfizer shares are insignificant in comparison to some of their other investments.

Does that mean that they aren't attempting to manipulate markets? Of course not. But the suggestion that they managed to influence every scientific organisation and every government in the world to fake Covid without leaking out any of this massive conspiracy that would involve millions of people? Just just ludicrous.

Also, Elon Musk ranted about free speech but he has started banning anyone who bad mouths him on Twitter.
So you can prove they don’t influence anything. Just odd that they are also an advisory to the federal reserve who have printed more money in the last 2 years than ever before. Also there are many scientists that have tried to speak up and got silenced by big tech.

Not every doctor or scientist has agreed they have been silenced pressured and threatened. Most doctors in the world follow WHO who have some large donors for the Belinda & Bill gates foundation, George Soros and the Clinton’s for example and many others.

Also I never said Covid was fake. Just completely blown out of proportion. I have spoken to at least 100 unvaccinated people. Not one has ended up in ICU or hospital or died of Covid. Funny that. To think people lost jobs over this is the most ludicrous thing ever seen in Australia not that the fact that we had to lock everything down is absurd. So to defend these measures is nonsense.

Remenber this period was also witnessed the greatest wealth transfer in history. Not planned I highly doubt it. I wish I was wrong.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
She was impersonating him… pretty sure that’s against twitters terms and conditions.

Totally different than banning someone for saying negative stuff about him.

I should report your comment for misinformation!

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s lovely, but much of it not true.
Not to the way you’ve simplified it anyway.

Yes of course there’s corruption in the world.
Obviously.
But I’ve never seen any evidence of some grand plan to dominate the world - that’s loony Q-Anon turf.

Really? You think Musk shells $44b for corporate social responsibility? Please.
Why would be do that when there’s Truth Social, Parler, Gettr etc - plenty of outputs for different opinions. The bloke is a big mouth who realised his original offer was way overpriced but also knew he was cornered with no way out after he signed the contract without spending billions more defending Twitter suing him. That’s why he’s now sacked half the workforce and desperately shedding cost. He’s got to fatten the calf to flick it again or make it profitable - something he’s yet to do with Tesla or Space X. He’s smart but not infallible.

And yes, I’ve seen plenty of ‘follow the money’ docos - none of which have really proven anything. But, to each their own, provided it’s not loony territory.
Please show me which bits are true. Not trying to be a smart arse but please show me which bits are not true.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Please show me which bits are true. Not trying to be a smart arse but please show me which bits are not true.
You’re all good mate.
I don’t care that people have different opinions.

I speak out against the righteous - opinions without evidence. That’s fine if you believe Covid was a scam - many do - but where’s the evidence? So far I’ve seen nothing credible.

@Hacky McAxe summed it up pretty well.
The idea that VC’s have some major agenda to control the world is far-fetched to say the least. They’re interested in profit. They invest a tonne and they want good returns for their shareholders. Doesn’t mean there’s some agenda to control policy or buy-off people in power. That’s the fine line between commercial reality and where it starts to branch into fantasy, and ultimately, conspiracy.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So you can prove they don’t influence anything. Just odd that they are also an advisory to the federal reserve who have printed more money in the last 2 years than ever before. Also there are many scientists that have tried to speak up and got silenced by big tech.

Not every doctor or scientist has agreed they have been silenced pressured and threatened. Most doctors in the world follow WHO who have some large donors for the Belinda & Bill gates foundation, George Soros and the Clinton’s for example and many others.

Also I never said Covid was fake. Just completely blown out of proportion. I have spoken to at least 100 unvaccinated people. Not one has ended up in ICU or hospital or died of Covid. Funny that. To think people lost jobs over this is the most ludicrous thing ever seen in Australia not that the fact that we had to lock everything down is absurd. So to defend these measures is nonsense.

Remenber this period was also witnessed the greatest wealth transfer in history. Not planned I highly doubt it. I wish I was wrong.
Oh, they definitely try to influence stuff. That's smart business. But they're not controlling the world.

Are you suggesting that every doctor and every government are ignoring evidence because the WHO told them to?

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe summed it up pretty well.
The idea that VC’s have some major agenda to control the world is far-fetched to say the least. They’re interested in profit. They invest a tonne and they want good returns for their shareholders. Doesn’t mean there’s some agenda to control policy or buy-off people in power. That’s the fine line between commercial reality and where it starts to branch into fantasy, and ultimately, conspiracy.
That is your opinion and you have a right to your opinion. It’s not my opinion and that’s the great thing we all have different opinions. I respect your opinion I could go on all day about the WEF and how many leaders in the western world are graduates from the WEF. Also let’s not forget the fact no currency in the West is backed by gold and the reserve bank and federal reserve etc is not a government organisation or elected officials. Funny that black rock is financial advisor to the fed. Anyway like I said I respect everyone’s opinion.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
She was impersonating him… pretty sure that’s against twitters terms and conditions.

Totally different than banning someone for saying negative stuff about him.

I should report your comment for misinformation!
Musk's whole complaint was that people shouldn't be banned for spreading misinformation because that's a breach of free speech. Then he bans people for spreading misinformation.

In each case it has nothing to do with free speech. The previous owners of Twitter could do whatever they want with their platform. As can Musk now that he owns it. But it's still hypocritical.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh, they definitely try to influence stuff. That's smart business. But they're not controlling the world.

Are you suggesting that every doctor and every government are ignoring evidence because the WHO told them to?
Many doctors have ignored and been sacked, suspended etc. We just don’t hear about it for a reason.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That is your opinion and you have a right to your opinion. It’s not my opinion and that’s the great thing we all have different opinions. I respect your opinion I could go on all day about the WEF and how many leaders in the western world are graduates from the WEF. Also let’s not forget the fact no currency in the West is backed by gold and the reserve bank and federal reserve etc is not a government organisation or elected officials. Funny that black rock is financial advisor to the fed. Anyway like I said I respect everyone’s opinion.
I always enjoy the conspiracies around the WEF because they seem to have some merit. If Klaus Schwab had his way then I'm sure there would be one world government and all the rest. But the whole idea was that the WEF would use Covid for the Great Reset to create a new world order with one world government using one global digital currency.

We're now on the tail end of Covid and there's not a hint of any of that. So how long do we wait until the conspiracy becomes true? How long do we keep moving the try line?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Many doctors have ignored and been sacked, suspended etc. We just don’t hear about it for a reason.
We hear about it. It's a tiny minority. The vast majority agree with the WHO. Which means that you need the majority to be in on the conspiracy.

We also hear about the scientists. There's some scientists who think Covid was vastly overblown. And they carry out research. But they are a minority of scientist, they usually have no education in virology or epidemiology, and their research never passes a proper peer review, doesn't get published in any well respected journal, and is generally found to be flawed. And if you really want to follow the money, it usually turns out that these same doctors and scientists are being paid to talk against it.

Overall it's a basic statistical probability that the minority is wrong here. That's where the conspiracies always fall over.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
#Fact Check
S'pose u got your WEF list from somewhere like this?
Not a lot of western leaders in that list champ. But a lot of business leaders. Oooh Trudeau. Merkel. Snore.
And lets not forget that NO country is backed by the gold standard although there's talk China and Russia are considering it.
And I respect everyones opinion that passes a fact check. Unfortunately - yours does not.

Love the CVD thread. Always an opportunity to put my googling to a positive use 8-)

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Fair enough and likewise but with respect I think you’re already wading into conspiracy turf mentioning The Gates’, Soros and WEF. Plenty of conspiracies with these as central topics. If Governments were as corrupt as you’re suggesting, why aren’t they taking their currencies digital? Perhaps because Crypto has shown not insignificant flaws? Perhaps beciase it’s not quite as easy as the conspirators suggest?

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
#Fact Check
S'pose u got your WEF list from somewhere like this?
Not a lot of western leaders in that list champ. But a lot of business leaders. Oooh Trudeau. Merkel. Snore.
And lets not forget that NO country is backed by the gold standard although there's talk China and Russia are considering it.
And I respect everyones opinion that passes a fact check. Unfortunately - yours does not.

Love the CVD thread. Always an opportunity to put my googling to a positive use 8-)
lol I wonder who set up fact checkers hahahahaha

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Fair enough and likewise but with respect I think you’re already wading into conspiracy turf mentioning The Gates’, Soros and WEF. Plenty of conspiracies with these as central topics. If Governments were as corrupt as you’re suggesting, why aren’t they taking their currencies digital? Perhaps because Crypto has shown not insignificant flaws? Perhaps beciase it’s not quite as easy as the conspirators suggest?
Hi mark this date down. Governments are looking into digital currencies as we speak. Cbdc’s are on the radar. They aim to bring it in by the year 2030.

Status
Not open for further replies.