Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I always enjoy the conspiracies around the WEF because they seem to have some merit. If Klaus Schwab had his way then I'm sure there would be one world government and all the rest. But the whole idea was that the WEF would use Covid for the Great Reset to create a new world order with one world government using one global digital currency.

We're now on the tail end of Covid and there's not a hint of any of that. So how long do we wait until the conspiracy becomes true? How long do we keep moving the try line?
Covid wasn't deadly enough to bring around the "great reset", was it a beta test? Maybe. Maybe not

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The buying power of the AUD has been greatly devalued thanks to the reaction to CONvid 19

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I always enjoy the conspiracies around the WEF because they seem to have some merit. If Klaus Schwab had his way then I'm sure there would be one world government and all the rest. But the whole idea was that the WEF would use Covid for the Great Reset to create a new world order with one world government using one global digital currency.

We're now on the tail end of Covid and there's not a hint of any of that. So how long do we wait until the conspiracy becomes true? How long do we keep moving the try line?
I sincerely hope I’m wrong. But G7 nations are already talking about CBDC’s scares the shit out of me. On the reserve bank of Australia website they are looking into CBDC’s. I think this was the end game all along and not some other crack pot theories like depopulation.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Covid wasn't deadly enough to bring around the "great reset", was it a beta test? Maybe. Maybe not
Nah bro - think about it. Gates. WEF. 20 being the smallest primitive abundant number.

CVD kicks really kicks in for 2020. 20 years b4 that - the millennium bug.

So gates is working with WEF to destroy humanity by driving it back to being primitive in 20 year increments. And as we know - Bill is actually AI so he can play the long game.

And Fauci started shaking because his Windows anal implant got a software upgrade at a bad time. Why u may ask?

Because he had no gold.

Wow - I think I've cracked it....

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Someone who liked facts haha your funny. Good night on that note. Lol
I sincerely hope I’m wrong. But G7 nations are already talking about CBDC’s scares the shit out of me. On the reserve bank of Australia website they are looking into CBDC’s. I think this was the end game all along and not some other crack pot theories like depopulation.
Aren't u past your bedtime. Adult talk now. Night night.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Hi mark this date down. Governments are looking into digital currencies as we speak. Cbdc’s are on the radar. They aim to bring it in by the year 2030.
Of course they are looking into it.
Digital currency is the future.
But it’s early days and like all relatively new tech there’s issues including security and and scams to overcome and it won’t happen quickly. Hell, we can’t even stop Optus and Medibank getting hacked yet - can you imagine a central bank?

It doesn’t mean anything else though in terms of the so called ‘New World Order’. I’ve seen the Zeitgeist movies too - you know the whole ‘planned obsolescence’ and all that. To me it’s just natural progression - as was email over fax, mobile phones over landlines and tap/go over cash.

But suspicion that it’s all part of some great plan - I just find that weird - and not backed by evidence.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
But it’s early days and like all relatively new tech there’s issues including security and and scams to overcome and it won’t happen quickly. Hell, we can’t even stop Optus and Medibank getting hacked yet - can you imagine a central bank?

It doesn’t mean anything else though in terms of the so called ‘New World Order’. I’ve seen the Zeitgeist movies too - you know the whole ‘planned obsolescence’ and all that. To me it’s just natural progression - as was email over fax, mobile phones over landlines and tap/go over cash.

But suspicion that it’s all part of some great plan - I just find that weird - and not backed by evidence.
like I said I hope you are right.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

To me it’s more government control and G7 meeting they mention the world programable. Feels like more surveillance and more control.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nah bro - think about it. Gates. WEF. 20 being the smallest primitive abundant number.

CVD kicks really kicks in for 2020. 20 years b4 that - the millennium bug.

So gates is working with WEF to destroy humanity by driving it back to being primitive in 20 year increments. And as we know - Bill is actually AI so he can play the long game.

And Fauci started shaking because his Windows anal implant got a software upgrade at a bad time. Why u may ask?

Because he had no gold.

Wow - I think I've cracked it....
You cracked it you magnificent bastard!

But keep it quiet bro, you don't want it to go viral

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's more of a solution to a problem, than an end game. It would require the global elite to overthrow any conflicting government. And considering that the two largest economic countries are opposing each other, you would have to believe that America, China and Russia were all in on the plan. And no one leaked it the plan to the rest of the world.

As I keep saying, conspiracies fall over when you look at statistical probability. Anything is possible, but most of it isn't probable.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It's more of a solution to a problem, than an end game. It would require the global elite to overthrow any conflicting government. And considering that the two largest economic countries are opposing each other, you would have to believe that America, China and Russia were all in on the plan. And no one leaked it the plan to the rest of the world.

As I keep saying, conspiracies fall over when you look at statistical probability. Anything is possible, but most of it isn't probable.
I think it’s the Elites in the west that are pushing this. Russia may be looking at currency in the future backed by gold again. China is buying a lot of gold also.

Status
Not open for further replies.