Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
recently pfizer admitted that they never tested if the vaccine prevents people transmitting the disease, why aren't you angry about this deception? are you a scumbag piece of trash?

the governments and media all told everybody to get the vaccine specifically to protect everybody around you and that was based on nothing at all, even worse is in australia the cases and deaths skyrocketed after the bulk of people took their vaccine in 3rd quarter 2021, so this lie killed people

if its unlikely to change then people should not be worried at all, they should welcome all the questioning and you should make popcorn to celebrate when fauci answers that he has no financial gain from the vaccine and rand paul has a stupid look on his face because he wasn't expecting that answer

If Republicans take congressional control, science is on the line (statnews.com)

the only reason science is on the line is because science is on the line and this charade cannot stand up to any pressing, when any details are required it will turn into that Megyn Kelly/Bob Garry video
Yeah nah.
But thanks for more of your MAGA world view.

Pfizer didn’t admit that at all - so the ‘scumbags’ are the ones spinning their wheels on their usual lies. Not that it will make any difference to your propaganda diet, but here’s some actual facts surrounding that:

No ‘lie’ ‘killed people’ - that’s just you repeating your ‘mass murder’ crap again. Your transparency is almost as embarrassing as your trolling.

What did kill people was the arrival of the delta variant which the original vaccines weren’t designed to deal with until they were tweaked for mutations. You know - precisely how the flu vaccine is tweaked annually to deal with new strains and it won’t necessarily stop you getting the flu either. Whoops, how dare a nasty little precedent undo your argument! :-).

It was the middle of a pandemic, things were changing quickly, of course nothing was going to be perfect and that’s the real charade: the backdrop MAGA loons use to rile fear, hatred and division - their daily driver.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Yeah nah.
But thanks for more of your MAGA world view.

Pfizer didn’t admit that at all - so the ‘scumbags’ are the ones spinning their wheels on their usual lies. Not that it will make any difference to your propaganda diet, but here’s some actual facts surrounding that:

No ‘lie’ ‘killed people’ - that’s just you repeating your ‘mass murder’ crap again. Your transparency is almost as embarrassing as your trolling.

What did kill people was the arrival of the delta variant which the original vaccines weren’t designed to deal with until they were tweaked for mutations. You know - precisely how the flu vaccine is tweaked annually to deal with new strains and it won’t necessarily stop you getting the flu either. Whoops, how dare a nasty little precedent undo your argument! :-).

It was the middle of a pandemic, things were changing quickly, of course nothing was going to be perfect and that’s the real charade: the backdrop MAGA loons use to rile fear, hatred and division - their daily driver.
"The clinical trials did not assess if the vaccine could reduce transmission, and neither the companies nor the government ever claimed they did."

this is rewriting history and easily refuted, a simple look at government pages makes reference to it stopping the spread and people who don't have brain damage will remember the public campaign to guilt trip everybody to get the vaccine to protect their family etc, based on nothing

ill provide some examples

COVID-19 Vaccines Work | CDC

"Vaccination can reduce the spread of disease, which helps protect those who get vaccinated and the people around them."

Protect yourself and others from COVID-19 | Australian Government Department of Health and Aged Care

Getting vaccinated has many benefits, including:
  • protecting people who can’t be vaccinated due to medical conditions
  • slowing the spread of the virus

Protect Yourself, Your Family, and Your Community from COVID-19 flyer | Mass.gov

"Fully vaccinated people are much less likely to get sick or spread the virus that causes COVID-19"

COVID-19 vaccines – your questions answered | NSW Government

"Because people whose COVID-19 vaccinations are up to date are less likely to infect others, you’re protecting people who are more vulnerable to disease or who can’t be vaccinated yet."

7 reasons people don't get COVID-19 vaccinations — and why you should right now | healthdirect

"Getting vaccinated against COVID-19 will not only protect you, but also your family and your community. It will protect others who can’t get vaccinated, such as young children."

here is a fact check that says it does reduce transmission, so this is a very confusing situation, fact checkers say it reduces transmission then later say nobody ever said that it reduces transmission

Fact check: COVID-19 vaccines protect against infection, transmission (usatoday.com)

it really is a piece of shit argument to say it was never claimed to stop or reduce transmission, you should have a brain scan to check for dementia, how could you forget about this so quickly, wtf

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Dinkum "hurr durr the fact checkers said this hehehahurrhurr"

i think someone with an IQ of -10 would be able to outthink Dinkum Dog

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
lol it was never claimed to reduce transmission, what a fucking joke

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
from day -280 it was given vaccine status and touted to reduce transmission

still waiting on herd immunity ffs

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
it really is a piece of shit argument to say it was never claimed to stop or reduce transmission, you should have a brain scan to check for dementia, how could you forget about this so quickly, wtf
Nice attempt to twist the narrative again.
I’ve seen you troll better, but you might’ve got distracted rubbing one out watching Tucker Carlson, I do have to consider that.

How many times do you want to be wrong?

ivermectin: Wrong
FLCCC/BIRD Endorsement: Wrong
Vax = ‘Mass Murder’: Wrong
Gladys B ‘being on Pfizer’s payroll’: Wrong

Shall I go on?

Nice to see your anti-vax brethren weighing in too - the dude who, apart from being afraid of the CCP:

- Supplied the story of a cop quitting over lockdowns when there was no NSW lockdown.
- Falsely claimed nurses were resigning en masse due to not wanting to be vaxxed.

Loads of cred fellas.
Never change - you bring much amusement :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Dinkum "hurr durr the fact checkers said this hehehahurrhurr"

i think someone with an IQ of -10 would be able to outthink Dinkum Dog
Are they the ‘fact checkers who check facts’ (another of your hilariously botched lines)?

As for the -10 IQ - you’re giving it a red hot go - and still failing! :tearsofjoy:.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I’ve seen you troll better, but you might’ve got distracted rubbing one out watching Tucker Carlson, I have to consider that.

Shall I go on?

Nice to see your anti-vax brethren weighing in too - the dude who, apart from being afraid of the CCP:

- Supplied the story of a cop quitting over lockdowns when there was no NSW lockdown.
- Falsely claimed nurses were resigning en masse due to not wanting to be vaxxed.

Loads of cred fellas.
herd immunity: wrong covid lives on and killed vulnerable people

the vaccine is safe and effective: wrong, the vaccine wears off immediately and increases transmission

you need to study treatments in detail before its allowed to be used: wrong, vaccine now tested on a few mice

it was never said to reduce transmission: wrong, from 2020 they said it would end covid and that continued all through 2021 and today

there would be some sort of whistleblower, safeguards and evidence that it was deliberate: wrong, a scientist cultivated and released anthrax in 2001 from fort detrick and evaded capture for many years, still not sure who did it

the horse got punched in the face: wrong, the protester slightly pushed the horse and the image was taken to make it look like the horse was punched

im the one who is coming into this from a position of strength and it will continue to get stronger if the republicans take the house and control the investigation

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Are they the ‘fact checkers who check facts’ (another of your hilariously botched lines)?

As for the -10 IQ - you’re giving it a red hot go - and still failing! :tearsofjoy:.
thats not a botched line, that is me mocking it making it as simple as possible for the likes of you

like when i say that fort detrick is a fort which sounds like it should be secure but allowed a scientist to grow anthrax and release it

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
im the one who is coming into this from a position of strength and it will continue to get stronger if the republicans take the house and control the investigation
1667791246825.gif

Good-o. Of course you’re leaving out that I didn’t argue most of your ‘points’ on this list. The horse punch? Jesus, talk about desperately reaching :tearsofjoy:.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I’ve seen you troll better, but you might’ve got distracted rubbing one out watching Tucker Carlson, I do have to consider that.

Shall I go on?

Loads of cred fellas.
Have some manners and tag me in next time you've got something to say. I tagged your mum in for the boys, raspect.

I really gave up talking about the subject when signals from highly vaccinated countries ( such as Israel) did not reflect that high vaccination-even with boosters -was actually curtailing significant illness from COVID, but the commitment bias crew still kept pushing mandates no matter the age and risk. How long does protection last for now, it was below 3 months last time I looked.
If you don't have 4 boosters each and every year you should just stfu to be honest

So no NSW lockdowns and 1000's of healthcare never quit due mandates eh?
DeleteDog is like the kids that grow up playing team sports where everybody gets the best and fairest trophy and harassed his wifey to tell him he's got a big one whilst she rolled her eyes behind his back.
Deny deny deny.

Interesting to note that nsw health have mandates for a 3rd vaccination mid October which my wife refused on the grounds that she is pregnate and yet still works in the high risk ED.
One of the 2 seperate forms she lodged there was a checkbox for pregnant women regarding the reasoning for refusing a 3rd jab.

Not sure why there is checkbox for pregnancy when it poses no risk though, right..

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Have some manners and tag me in next time you've got something to say. I tagged your mum in for the boys, raspect.

I really gave up talking about the subject when signals from highly vaccinated countries ( such as Israel) did not reflect that high vaccination-even with boosters -was actually curtailing significant illness from COVID, but the commitment bias crew still kept pushing mandates no matter the age and risk. How long does protection last for now, it was below 3 months last time I looked.
If you don't have 4 boosters each and every year you should just stfu to be honest

So no NSW lockdowns and 1000's of healthcare never quit due mandates eh?
DeleteDog is like the kids that grow up playing team sports where everybody gets the best and fairest trophy and harassed his wifey to tell him he's got a big one whilst she rolled her eyes behind his back.
Deny deny deny.

Interesting to note that nsw health have mandates for a 3rd vaccination mid October which my wife refused on the grounds that she is pregnate and yet still works in the high risk ED.
One of the 2 seperate forms she lodged there was a checkbox for pregnant women regarding the reasoning for refusing a 3rd jab.

Not sure why there is checkbox for pregnancy when it poses no risk though, right..
@belmore_utd is that better??

Mum sex jokes - clearly the brains of the operation right here. But since this is the same bloke who thinks I’m Mr. Invisible I guess that’s not surprising :-).

@belmore_utd receiving loud and clear?

Did the 17 doctors who live on your street validate your views? Didn’t think so.

Nice try re: lockdowns but your fake cop story was around October 2020 - no lockdown on then. Hilarious.

Who said anything about 4 boosters per year?
You still running that tired old line @belmore_utd?

Run along, I’m sure you have to check for the reds under the bed @belmore_utd

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score

Mum sex jokes - clearly the brains of the operation right here. But since this is the same bloke who thinks I’m Mr. Invisible I guess that’s not surprising :-).

Did the 17 doctors who live on your street validate your views? Didn’t think so.

Nice try re: lockdowns but your fake cop story was around October 2020 - no lockdown on then. Hilarious.

You act like having 3 nurses and a retired doctor in 1 street is the same odds as winning the lotto 3 times on the same ticket. According to you anecdotal evidence from your fictional business associates in India holds more weight then frontline healthcare workers. The red flag should be that you feel the need to exaggerate to validate your point.

There were already multiple lockdowns by Oct 2020 you absolute tripper. Covax really got you fucked up bruh.

You were very pro mandate so its kind of hypocritical if you are running around for half the year with no protection. Whats the point of having 2 doses that protect at you best for 4-6 months out of the year. Eat your vax or just go delete your previous stance and do what DeleteDogs do

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I just came here for the mum sex jokes?

Status
Not open for further replies.