The "R U OK ?" Thread

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My wife's Aunty in Cancun just passed away, she was a top lady. Only 52 and fit and healthy but copped SADS.

Misses is taking it hard.

She just had her 3rd booster 2 days ago and was cracking jokes saying hopefully the 3rd times not the charm...
I so sorry to hear that brother. My sincere condolences to you and your family.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Condolences Ed.

Any further news on the SADS aspect of her passing :( A total shock for you all.

Bless.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
My wife's Aunty in Cancun just passed away, she was a top lady. Only 52 and fit and healthy but copped SADS.

Misses is taking it hard.

She just had her 3rd booster 2 days ago and was cracking jokes saying hopefully the 3rd times not the charm...
Sorry to hear brother. I hope it's not hitting your family too hard.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Thank You everyone.

The misses and her grandma are doing ok as much as the situation lets.

It's the shock that hammered everyone. She was young, active, healthy and beautiful inside and out.

We just feel helpless because we are here and her Uncle and nephew are over there in Cancun.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Condolences Ed.

Any further news on the SADS aspect of her passing :( A total shock for you all.

Bless.
They sent her to the funeral place like hours after she died which is very strange.

So sadly I don't think we will know exactly what happened.

I'm not blaming the vax yet but in her case it's very suspicious. We are just focused on her Uncle and nephew now and not how she passed, if thst makes sense.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sorry to hear brother. I hope it's not hitting your family too hard.
It's the shock bro, her and her family would face time daily checking on my wife's grandma and my health.

She was dreaming to come visit/live here while we dreamt living there lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's the shock bro, her and her family would face time daily checking on my wife's grandma and my health.

She was dreaming to come visit/live here while we dreamt living there lol
Just a recommendation based on what limited stuff I know about SADS, I would suggest her close family get their hearts checked. The most common cause of SADS is a genetic heart condition that's quite often missed, and it runs in the family. So if one family member dies from SADS, they usually consider other family members to be at higher risk and recommend that they get regular heart checks.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They sent her to the funeral place like hours after she died which is very strange.

So sadly I don't think we will know exactly what happened.

I'm not blaming the vax yet but in her case it's very suspicious. We are just focused on her Uncle and nephew now and not how she passed, if thst makes sense.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

The sad thing about SADS (no pun intended) is that there are hundreds of deaths from it in each country every year and no one paid attention until some conspiracy theorists starting claiming that it was caused by the vaccine. But SADS deaths haven't increased since vaccination. It's just that people have started paying attention now.

It's a double edged sword. While the CTs are blaming the vaccine and spreading misinformation, they have at least started raiding awareness.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just a recommendation based on what limited stuff I know about SADS, I would suggest her close family get their hearts checked. The most common cause of SADS is a genetic heart condition that's quite often missed, and it runs in the family. So if one family member dies from SADS, they usually consider other family members to be at higher risk and recommend that they get regular heart checks.
Thank you brother, I'll pass it on to them immediately.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The sad thing about SADS (no pun intended) is that there are hundreds of deaths from it in each country every year and no one paid attention until some conspiracy theorists starting claiming that it was caused by the vaccine. But SADS deaths haven't increased since vaccination. It's just that people have started paying attention now.

It's a double edged sword. While the CTs are blaming the vaccine and spreading misinformation, they have at least started raiding awareness.
It's the silver lining I guess...

Just like when I first got sick back in 2012, I was one of the youngest, healthiest men who copped Dialated Cardiomyopathy and Cardio Myocarditis. Then slowly after the years the diagnosis started to increase. The thing in common with 95% of cases, they were 20-40 year old fit men in the building industry.

My professor explained it perfectly... he explained when you are looking at buying a car IE a green VE SS, you naturally tend to see more and more of them on the road, even though previously thought they were rare.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's the silver lining I guess...

Just like when I first got sick back in 2012, I was one of the youngest, healthiest men who copped Dialated Cardiomyopathy and Cardio Myocarditis. Then slowly after the years the diagnosis started to increase. The thing in common with 95% of cases, they were 20-40 year old fit men in the building industry.

My professor explained it perfectly... he explained when you are looking at buying a car IE a green VE SS, you naturally tend to see more and more of them on the road, even though previously thought they were rare.
Yep. The psychological effect of noticing patterns. They cover it really well in the Jim Carey movie, "The Number 23"

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yep. The psychological effect of noticing patterns. They cover it really well in the Jim Carey movie, "The Number 23"
Or the "11:11" conspiracy... it gets labelled as angelic, demonic and other new age hippy shit.

Fact is you saw 1111 and it's in your subconscious so you will naturally notice it more.

IE I was born 8:18pm on 18/8 so I see 8:18 all the time.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Stress, confusion, questioning even if i want to have this type of career 3 years in studies. Yeah, i’m feeling fucked.
Maybe you should take a year off mate..put a pack on your back or get a car and do a little traveling..working here and there..get away from it all and clear your head.. There is a great world out there experience it..maybe you’ll find something else you like or you may realise you do like what you are already doing..

Just a note to.. If you think if you decide to do something else, even though you spent three years of study on it… Don’t think it was a wasted, no experience..no education.. is ever wasted..

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I had enother Chemo session on Wednesday, that's left me quite seedy in recent days. They had to lower one of the doses that effects the nervous system. It's been making me clumsy. I had a fall down the stairs. I have a tremor in my hands, dropping things, trouble with carrying or holding smaller items, and the fine dexterity to pick up small items, like coins or my prescribed pills etc. But, overall I am doing ok, thanks. Have a really busy schedule of appointments over the next fortnight, then hopefully it drops back a bit.