The "R U OK ?" Thread

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Would be better without surround sound interrogation bombarding hysteria scatter tactics and not sure if anyone else has been asked to accept being a second rate citizen but its not going to be me.
Frustrated, flippant, fed up funny fuck.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Just had to duck back to pathology, because they forgot to do one of the tubes. Two blood tests in less than an hour... this will hold up the process even longer.
Annoying delay for sure and probably mentally taxing but you know you're in good care. That's reassuring.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Bulldog Wrestler Sorry to read of your health woes, but great to hear you are back on the mend.

Chemo is meant to knock you around, but if it has the desired results, it's a minor trade off really.

Suicide and they're claiming she was only 13. I'm not sure how they know how old she was but we probably won't hear anymore about it unless you go digging. It's happened so many times there already.
I'm fairly sure that media are not really allowed to report on suicides, in particular underage ones.

Double edged sword really, because there needs to be more awareness about these sort of things, BUT they don't want to give mentally vulnerable teenagers copycat ideas too.

Open mall atriums have always carried that risk, and every large shopping mall has them.

Yet I don't recall many other shopping centres recording many suicides in their atriums, so it is something about the area perhaps?

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
@Bulldog Wrestler Sorry to read of your health woes, but great to hear you are back on the mend.

Chemo is meant to knock you around, but if it has the desired results, it's a minor trade off really.
Much appreciated. Yes, it's all for the best. If it keeps me alive, then I'm happy to put up with the bad days, for the greater outcome.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
My wife's Aunty in Cancun just passed away, she was a top lady. Only 52 and fit and healthy but copped SADS.

Misses is taking it hard.

She just had her 3rd booster 2 days ago and was cracking jokes saying hopefully the 3rd times not the charm...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sorry to hear my man..condolences to your family..
Thank you bro.

I've met her 3 times over there but she face timed on a daily basis to my wife's grandma (her son is married to her).

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My wife's Aunty in Cancun just passed away, she was a top lady. Only 52 and fit and healthy but copped SADS.

Misses is taking it hard.

She just had her 3rd booster 2 days ago and was cracking jokes saying hopefully the 3rd times not the charm...
Sorry to hear bro. Condolences to yours and your wife's family