Mitchell Moses

B-Town Lad

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’m going to start a spreadsheet with peoples claims and release it before the start of next season

Anyone with a 0% strike rate will need to film themselves using potato peeler on their foreskin or get permaban
Good make sure there’s a column for assassin with plenty of rows underneath ready to fill lmao

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Good make sure there’s a column for assassin with plenty of rows underneath ready to fill lmao
Why do you have sand in your vagina? Show me where my source has given me wrong info?

Unlike you, I've named my source to mods and admin and they and the whole kennel know his info is always spot on.

So just fuck off with your childish bullshit and go bother someone else you maggot.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I’m going to start a spreadsheet with peoples claims and release it before the start of next season

Anyone with a 0% strike rate will need to film themselves using potato peeler on their foreskin or get permaban
I'm up for it, maybe it will stop pieces of shit talking crap on here like that b-town lad ****, whoever she is.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Assassin shouldn’t be doubted tbh. Him and Steve are prob the only 2 who have actually been on the money consistently and don’t speak in Fucking riddles to pretend they knew.

That said I’ve never seen b-town lad say anything about a signing before and sure as shit hope he’s on the money personally.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Assassin shouldn’t be doubted tbh. Him and Steve are prob the only 2 who have actually been on the money consistently and don’t speak in Fucking riddles to pretend they knew.

That said I’ve never seen b-town lad say anything about a signing before and sure as shit hope he’s on the money personally.
Because Steve and I don't need to bullshit lol

I hope we get Bitchell too, but this no name just felt like wrongly talking shit about me for some reason.

TheAlmightyJish

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I saw Mitchell Moses at the bus stop outside Parra westfields a couple of weeks back and asked if he'd be at the dogs next year. He told me to go fuck myself and that Gus can go Jump in a lake. I then picked up his shopping bags and ran off to my Mrs waiting around the corner in her Hyundai I20.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because Steve and I don't need to bullshit lol

I hope we get Bitchell too, but this no name just felt like wrongly talking shit about me for some reason.
Its the Kennel bro, they just come out of the woodwork, take a potshot and piss off. I dont have a source so to speak, but I do have a gut feel. (and its a pretty big gut...) I am tipping that if Parramatta get beaten tomorrow night it will be game on with Moses if another club show cause why they can win a comp with him and that he should leave Parra.

Its all on the line for Arthur, Parra and Moses because if they lose tomorrow any chance of a premiership dissapears again with the players they have leaving, and the losers they already have like Gutherson.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Moses has 2 wins and 7 losses in the finals with Parra who have had as much talent as any other team over the last four or five years..

Is that all his fault? Definitely not..

But if he was as good as people say he is, and if he's worth $1 million plus a season, should he be able to get his team over the line in big games more often? Absolutely.. Especially now that he's experienced and in his late 20's..

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Moses has 2 wins and 7 losses in the finals with Parra who have had as much talent as any other team over the last four or five years..

Is that all his fault? Definitely not..

But if he was as good as people say he is, and if he's worth $1 million plus a season, should he be able to get his team over the line in big games more often? Absolutely.. Especially now that he's experienced and in his late 20's..
I agree mate and thats why I dont think he would cost anything like $1m a season to sign with a club to win a comp. Him and Burto would be pretty friggin handy and if we could get old mate Gussy to pinch RTS from Rugby....

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is infighting going on at Parra. Players are split because Arthur has his favourites. The board are also split, some wanting Arthur gone, some want him to stay.
There's more to come once their finals campaign is over....stay tuned. It could mean more players want out.

It's ready to erupt at Parra!!!!

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree mate and thats why I dont think he would cost anything like $1m a season to sign with a club to win a comp. Him and Burto would be pretty friggin handy and if we could get old mate Gussy to pinch RTS from Rugby....
Good idea Baz. I forgot about RTS. Surely he's bored out of his mind playing rugby.

Hopefully Davey boy brings it up during his next round of golf with Gus

I'd rather pay $1M for RTS than Crichton to play FB

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Its the Kennel bro, they just come out of the woodwork, take a potshot and piss off. I dont have a source so to speak, but I do have a gut feel. (and its a pretty big gut...) I am tipping that if Parramatta get beaten tomorrow night it will be game on with Moses if another club show cause why they can win a comp with him and that he should leave Parra.

Its all on the line for Arthur, Parra and Moses because if they lose tomorrow any chance of a premiership dissapears again with the players they have leaving, and the losers they already have like Gutherson.
Let's hope Mahoney gets in his ear and we out perform eels next year to get him here.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Someone will pay him close to that. Whether it's Parra or another club.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Someone will pay him close to that. Whether it's Parra or another club.
They might, but if its someone like the Tigers, Warriors or Gold Coast why would he go as they are not building towards a Premiership. We certainly are and that might be the carrot to get him for a bit less.