Mitchell Moses

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Put the money aside, if Moses isn't good enough for us then who exactly do we expect to recruit??

Have we reached a point where we won't settle for anyone less than a Nathan Cleary??

I'm no Moses fan boy, far from it. Just intrigued about who all the 'better options' actually are that have so many people confident we can recruit better.

Last edited:

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Put the money aside, if Moses isn't good enough for us then who exactly do we expect to recruit??

Have we reached a point where we won't settle for anyone less than a Nathan Cleary??

I'm no Moses fan boy, far from it. Just intrigued about who all the 'better options' actually are that have so many people confient we can recruit better.
I blame it on the immortal TURVEY for setting our standard too high :-)
We really have never replaced him ever :unamused:

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't understand people's obsession with Moses. He's a good regular season halfback against non top 4 teams. He has a tonne of skill, but he's a flat track bully.

Every finals series he goes missing, makes bad decisions and is targeted in defence. For a soon to be million dollar half, you want someone who will show up in the big games.
I am sure you agree that the halfback needs his props to go forward also the halfback needs to direct the props into spaces.
Good example, in his last game Moses was brilliant setting Parra down the field through general play and great kicking, but it was undone twice by the forwards loosing the ball, made worse by the Blake comedy of errors.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Would take him in a heart beat.

Flannagan/unproven youngster/older unreliable type half or Moses it’s a no brainer. You look at a spine of Burton, Mahoney, Moses and hopefully Averillo turns out good that’s premiership matierial.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have a feeling we will end up with Moses, I still recall an episode of Matty John’s where he didn’t sound convincing upon staying at the club. An experienced half like him or Hunt would be a great foil for Burto.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm gonna be our ball playing lock going forward. Have already commenced my new diet of five bowls of pasts a day and twice daily weights training.
Don forget your protein shakes..

B-Town Lad

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I have a feeling we will end up with Moses, I still recall an episode of Matty John’s where he didn’t sound convincing upon staying at the club. An experienced half like him or Hunt would be a great foil for Burto.
Done deal.

Hunts age always an issue will be on the decline from 2024.
Moses best years forthcoming. He will be a great signing

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
lol worry about your strike rate ****

Your mail on cheese was worse than the things Isaac dribbles on here lol
Show me where I said he was done you dumb fuck. I asked you before and ignored it conveniently.

Just trying to deflect from your bullshit "info", fuck off you peasant.