Pride Jersey Pt.2

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
If the nrlol had ANY brains, they can make an equality round which would include ALL minorities/groups with ticket sales profits or 5k per try that goes to the needy/victims.

Sport is a great example of unifying all walks of life already.
Or actually include everyone. That also means majorities and straight people.

Inclusive doesn't mean highlight a group of ppl or exclude any. As I've said it's all pointless and not worth the fallout because there's nothing stopping gay ppl or other minorities participating at any level in the sport already.

I also dont like the part where I'm being told to be inclusive when I already am.

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The English Super League has got its own virtue signalling going. Before every game the players either take a knee or stand at attention for 13 seconds to show their "support" for the notion that there is no room for racism in any walk of life but especially in sport.

Every race on Earth is represented in ESL, as is every ethnic group, religious group, etc. Nobody is excluded. People who handle a bucket of fried chicken with more skill and passion than they handle a football can get a game, as can people whose football ability faded away ten years ago. Also one or two who never had any to fade away.

Where the hell is the racism? You cannot get more inclusive than ESL. What are they protesting about?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Inclusive doesn't mean highlight a group of ppl or exclude any. As I've said it's all pointless and not worth the fallout because there's nothing stopping gay ppl or other minorities participating at any level in the sport already.

I also dont like the part where I'm being told to be inclusive when I already am.
Well that's what I meant by equality. Everyone is equal....except Parra fans.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We have that, Round 1, though to Grand Final.
Exactly my point.

But like I said, the round profits or 5k a try goes to those in need, no matter who/What they are.

By doing that, it would show they actually give a fuck and not just cashing in on this woke fad.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The English Super League has got its own virtue signalling going. Before every game the players either take a knee or stand at attention for 13 seconds to show their "support" for the notion that there is no room for racism in any walk of life but especially in sport.

Every race on Earth is represented in ESL, as is every ethnic group, religious group, etc. Nobody is excluded. People who handle a bucket of fried chicken with more skill and passion than they handle a football can get a game, as can people whose football ability faded away ten years ago. Also one or two who never had any to fade away.

Where the hell is the racism? You cannot get more inclusive than ESL. What are they protesting about?
Sigh

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the nrlol had ANY brains, they can make an equality round which would include ALL minorities/groups with ticket sales profits or 5k per try that goes to the needy/victims.

Sport is a great example of unifying all walks of life already.
just look at this forum... plenty of us with different backgrounds, different beliefs, from different walks of life and yet we are all just 'Dogs fans on here

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

and there is nothing systemic in our society as a whole preventing people from participating at any level in life regardless of age, sex, disability, race, intersex status, gender identity or sexual orientation

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

One of the stupidest comments I've seen on here and hardly giving religion a good name from taking this viewpoint ... Imo