Official Team List Round 18 v Rabbitohs + Match Discussion

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What can you say? We were dudded by the ref, Latrell put souths on his back and our defence was pretty soft at times.

Attack was fantastic, but I agree with a few of the posts here that we don't have enough game winning experience in these high pressure situations.

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I agree with the earlier comment regarding JMK and Waddle.
I know Waddell got a linebreak and did some good things but the stats say 4 error and 1 penalty. Talk about dick fingers!
And he does this every game. Back to the bench and let someone like Morrin start. So tired of Waddles being first picked and never dropped zzzzzzz

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As I said prior to the match if we put in top effort and get beat by 10 or less I'll be satisfied as we'll meet weaker competition in the weeks ahead and also get a few more troops back for the remainder of the season.

Will be more than nuisance value for a LOT of teams coming up against us in the weeks ahead.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This season is a write off anyway however with Kikau and Mahoney coming in, we are going to be a top 8 side next year

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We only got beaten by the two dodgy tries at the death. Mitchells pass was forward to get them to 32-28 and Johnson right foot was on the line and the fvckwit in the bunker cleared both.
Couple of dodgy ones at the start too, off the back of bad calls

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We got ripped off by the refereeing in the first half. That wasn't a bad performance, all things considered. Can't believe the hate for Burton, backing up from Origin with 2 black eyes.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Burton is still a pup - he needs to be paid more, but not the bullshit the media were hyping for 2 weeks since Origin 2.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
At least we have some light at the end of the tunnel for finding some talentnext year

1. Averillo
2. Kiraz
3. Alamoti/Casey
4. Schoupp
5. Foxx
6. Burton
7. Fuck knows
8. King
9. Mahoney
10. Thompson still?
11. Kikau
12. RFM
13. TPJ

14. morrin
15. Topine
16. Docker clay
17. Ava/patalo/Stinkson/Skelton if he can play back row

the sooner we clean out the dead weight like waddles the better

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have definitely improved! We would have lost that by 40 or more earlier in the year. Just those ‘1%ers’ and we just don’t get the ‘rub of the green’. The last souths try of the first half Walker could have been a penalised for a head high?
Then one of the last tries Mitchell’s pass is questionable.
we are scored some good tries today. Avo isdef our fullback moving forward I would like him floating around the ruck off the forward offloads