Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
lucky they aren’t pushing the vaccines anymore .. latest nsw heath stats show the vaccinated are taking up the hospitals .. still waiting to see the unvaccinated who get myocarditis etc
and Trump won too! :-).

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
because I tag u - always want to be sure you don't miss out when I'm telling the world about your 'thought bubbles'....
make sure you tell them that i make $3,000 an hour, im going to work tomorrow only for the exercise ffs

Attachments

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
make sure you tell them that i make $3,000 an hour, im going to work tomorrow only for the exercise ffs
Do you work as a circle jerker? Thats an interesting job.

Thats what I love about gamblers - always keen to show the wins.....

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Do you work as a circle jerker? Thats an interesting job.

Thats what I love about gamblers - always keen to show the wins.....
if you want to see more wins ill show you when i won $14k in 1 hour, the Rodzilla is making incredible moves lately and don't think that my absence in this thread is because there is no more ammunition, there is plenty of things coming out that i have failed to report in here, china donating $100m through fauci right at the time of the cover up, the nail in the coffin study that the furin site couldn't happen naturally, the pfizer data dumps showing how corrupt the process was to get that approved

there has been nothing of note for the official theory that covid was natural

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
if you want to see more wins ill show you when i won $14k in 1 hour, the Rodzilla is making incredible moves lately and don't think that my absence in this thread is because there is no more ammunition, there is plenty of things coming out that i have failed to report in here, china donating $100m through fauci right at the time of the cover up, the nail in the coffin study that the furin site couldn't happen naturally, the pfizer data dumps showing how corrupt the process was to get that approved

there has been nothing of note for the official theory that covid was natural
Nah - show me the losses. Thats more interesting.

On 2nd thought - don't bother - the whole thread is filled with your losses.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
No idea how but as far as I know I hav still avoided it despite being an ICU nurse and now a teacher (unless I was one of those people who had it but was asymptomatic). I am going to be one of the unlucky ones who gets it the second they change the rules about leave etc and no one will care that I get it haha

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score

View attachment 56571
That’s because the majority of people in the UK are not vaccinated and the small majority who are died from COVID because the vaccine makes people die from it. Pretty simple. I think I got that right?? Anyway COVID has had its turn Origin on tonight woooo

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
That’s because the majority of people in the UK are not vaccinated and the small majority who are died from COVID because the vaccine makes people die from it. Pretty simple. I think I got that right?? Anyway COVID has had its turn Origin on tonight woooo
Ha. Just @bricktamland rehashing the same conspiracy nonsense he was posting in January - this time the UK instead of Australia that some of the great unwashed including @Rodzilla get lathered up over :-).

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

View attachment 56571
There's a reason The Daily Expose (or The Expose) is considered to be fake news. Here's the actual report

But keep being afraid of a scary little needle.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
View attachment 56585
Can you read dumbo? Repeat to me how many vaxxed are in there with covid I’ll have pure blood thanks
Facepalm, this is the problem with releasing data to the public. There's a contingent of the public who can't read data and interpret it and jump to dumb fuck conclusions.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
View attachment 56585
Can you read dumbo? Repeat to me how many vaxxed are in there with covid I’ll have pure blood thanks
Time for a fun math and probability quiz:

Scenario: Over 1 year a team of researchers look at a bunch of Holdens and Fords. There are 100,000 Holdens and 1,000 Fords. Out of the 100,000 Holdens, 10 of the cars breakdown. Out of the 1,000 Fords, 5 of the cars break down.

Question: Based purely on these statistics, which car is more likely to break down. The Holden or the Ford?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Time for a fun math and probability quiz:

Scenario: Over 1 year a team of researchers look at a bunch of Holdens and Fords. There are 100,000 Holdens and 1,000 Fords. Out of the 100,000 Holdens, 10 of the cars breakdown. Out of the 1,000 Fords, 5 of the cars break down.

Question: Based purely on these statistics, which car is more likely to break down. The Holden or the Ford?
CT response:

‘Just Holden Together’
‘Just Holden Up Traffic’

:-).

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’ll have pure blood thanks

The term 'pure-blood' refers to a family or individual without Muggle (non-magic) blood. The concept is generally associated with Salazar Slytherin, one of the four founders of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, whose aversion to teaching anybody of Muggle parentage eventually led to a breach with his three fellow founders, and his resignation from the school.WHERE THE TERM 'PURE-BLOOD' ORIGINATED FROM
DH1 The Malfoy Family.pngThe ancient and highly prejudiced pure-blood Malfoy family
Pure-blood was the term for wizarding families who claimed to have no Muggles, Squibs, Muggle-borns, or half-bloods in their family tree; however, when traced back far enough, nearly every family tree had a few non-magical ancestors.[1][2][3] Most wizards and witches considered an individual to be a pure-blood if his or her parents and grandparents were not Muggles or Muggle-born.[4]
By 1995, the number of pure-blood families were declining. Most pure-blood families were related by then in an effort, by some, to retain their status by marrying only other pure-blood families, but it had eventually led to inbreeding. While some families, such as the Malfoys, had allowed for marrying half-bloods, many others such as the Gaunts, Blacks, and Lestranges, required their family to only marry pure-blood individuals, or those with no Muggle, Muggle-born, or Squib ancestors, in order to maintain their “pure” bloodline.[2][1] This refusal of marrying Muggles or Muggle-borns had led to difficulty in propagating their families.[1]

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
after reading the climate thread i now know why @Hacky McAxe and @Doogie are morons and choose to ignore all logic and facts, they are actually in full support of the conspiracy and want someone to release a virus to kill people and a vaccine to reduce reproduction, they are arguing against it just to help cover up what is happening

Have to absolutely laugh about CC. Its a nice little side effect of the elephant in the room - overpopulation. ok Hacky, you might hit me up again about the wrong thread (and I'm sorry to the dudes on this blog this applies to but I'm being honest), it's the idea (mainly from the religious fckers) that having 16 kids is ok. Cannot have kids, no worries, we'll sperm/egg you up so you have octoplets. Fckng Pissyteh the prem, 6 already and another on the way. Every environmental scientist knows this but also knows you may as well stick your cck in a vice bringing this up, it ain't ending well.

Fck, I'll give credit to China, they gave it a go but even they couldn't nail it. Humanity has no hope unless we get that shite under control. We're fckd coz apparently having kids is an arms race. I intend to fck off out of Sydney in the next few years and am thinking south coast or Tassie. Why? South coast as the kid may want to do Sydney shit and I might need to stay somewhere close to support his useless ass. Tassie coz I just like things that are shaped like Tassie....

I'll be dead b4 the rubber hits the road but I feel sorry for my son (for this and having the brains of and looking like his mother - poor cnt).
Yep. Limited resources. Increased population means increased pollution. Basic supply and demand.

We need a solution....

View attachment 31969
Yeah - cutting of infant mortality in the early 1900's was the kicker. S'pose other diseases, wars etc. helped reduce the impacts. Agree Croydon, in theory the transition from 3rd world to 1st world apparently lowers birth rates. Problem is it hasn't really worked in parts of the world where religion or govt support is a big part of it (i.e. US, China and India). I believe the US is still running at around 2.1 kids per couple (but haven't looked at it for a while).
Hacky Mcaxe said:
Homosexuality couldn't end the human race. If anything it could potentially save it by slowing overpopulation.
no doubt about it that these guys are fanatics and have stated how important they think this issue is (no hope for humanity), that someone who slows down population is literally saving the world, they also allude to not being able to talk about it because of backlash and have to stop short by using .....

everytime you see them arguing against a conspiracy, keep in mind that they are in full support of someone trying it and could justify it in their mind

the major players involved have shared the same views, bill gates, peter daszak describes himself as an eco warrior, even the burnet institute that has rose to prominence during the pandemic and is one of the main providers of advice is named after a virologist who recommended to the government that they create a biological weapon to wipe out the population in indonesia and other asian countries

when he submitted that paper did the authorities charge with him conspiracy to commit genocide?, no no no he was honored with australian of the year and knighted because the government likes that sort of original thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.