Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As much brains as he has hair..
To be fair he didn’t continue with it, he acknowledged he was wrong. Compared to msm types theylll keep going with lies even after they’ve been exposed as lying. So I. Guess that’s something

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Pretty crazy. I’m thinking to keep people safe they should be forced to get a vaccine? I mean these people believe in the mandates so they shouldn’t have any issues with it.
Anyways this is why you don’t put tha pee pee in plumbing systems. Not good
Most Australians are already vaccinated against Monkeypox

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thought that’s small pox? Either way it should be enforced. Can’t have this getting out of control.
Chicken pox infection (when young) and chicken pox vaccine provides about 85% protection against Monkeypox.

That's the good thing about Pox's, they're all pretty similar. That's why the original smallpox vaccine was actually just cow pox. Cow pox was fairly mild for humans but it provided similar immune response and protected people against smallpox.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
To be fair he didn’t continue with it, he acknowledged he was wrong. Compared to msm types theylll keep going with lies even after they’ve been exposed as lying. So I. Guess that’s something
Yeah begrudgingly with his final comment, ‘Even if it is fake. The fake is the warning’ lol.. MSM own up to their mistakes..In retractions in newspapers..but you gotta look really hard..it’s in tiny little one paragraph submissions..and as for the tv..they retract their wrong information at 2 am news breaks.. It’s all there you just gotta look!!! Lol!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
oh yeah all the developments of the past month must be confusing to everybody except me

they ambulances are overrun for some reason, sperm count is down, the vaccine effects the ovaries, birth rates are down, eco fascists of the world like hacky and doogie can celebrate their dream coming true

Covid‐19 vaccination BNT162b2 temporarily impairs semen concentration and total motile count among semen donors - Gat - - Andrology - Wiley Online Library

Stefan Homburg on Twitter: "Beispielloser Geburtenrückgang im 1. Quartal. In den Vorjahren waren die Geburten recht konstant, selbst der Lockdown 2020 hat keine merklichen Spuren hinterlassen. Eine mögliche Erklärung liegt hier --> 1/3 https://t.co/obgfoLEvcE" / Twitter

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
oh yeah all the developments of the past month must be confusing to everybody except me

they ambulances are overrun for some reason, sperm count is down, the vaccine effects the ovaries, birth rates are down, eco fascists of the world like hacky and doogie can celebrate their dream coming true

Covid‐19 vaccination BNT162b2 temporarily impairs semen concentration and total motile count among semen donors - Gat - - Andrology - Wiley Online Library

Stefan Homburg on Twitter: "Beispielloser Geburtenrückgang im 1. Quartal. In den Vorjahren waren die Geburten recht konstant, selbst der Lockdown 2020 hat keine merklichen Spuren hinterlassen. Eine mögliche Erklärung liegt hier --> 1/3 https://t.co/obgfoLEvcE" / Twitter
I'll be selling my unvaccinated sperm online

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the chair of the lancet covid 19 commission is convinced it came out of a US Lab

this should be on the news

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Most people have had it now if they were fully vaxxed most didn’t get too sick because they had a built up immunity I think the COVID hysteria has run its course.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I have a pain in my right testicle where the cord thingys are....COVID vac????

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
When you blame a coronavirus vaccine for a herpes related disorder
Was there a recent outbreak of herpes that caused tv personalities, politicians and journos to increase bells palsy from the onset of covid? Because I don't recall seeing any people on tv before presenting the news with bell's palsy? Or artists cancelling shows

Status
Not open for further replies.