2022 State of Origin Game 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That Fat **** is a senile old **** ranting bullshit that NSW can't win up there....it's not the 80's dickhead!
Still coached the most amazing origin winning series ever. At this stage he’s done more in the origin arena than Teddy has . And it’s only one-all. But get your point. Qld have a lot to do after tonight’s effort.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Well fox headline called it a Cleary Masterclass. Fcker looked lost for 35 mins. Only guy who looked more lost was Luai.
Come on, mate. Get off the Haterade, he was exceptional. 2 tries, 2 assists, masterful kicking game.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blokes 24, never seen a bloke as well rounded and good at 7 at such a young age
No one
Johns
Cronk
Jt

None, incredible at 24….
Cleary is a great halfback in the way Cronk was but he isn't the natural footballer that someone like Andrew Johns was

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Qld had this kid named Langer.

Just saying.
Langer was great but I think Cleary ahead of him all round especially in the defence department
And wouldn’t put langer in my top 5 half’s, Cleary will be there time he finishes up

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Come on, mate. Get off the Haterade, he was exceptional. 2 tries, 2 assists, masterful kicking game.
Haterade, not talking Flanno here. The assists weren't exactly spectacular, the tries were one step and everyone falls over.

And masterful kicking game? the best kicks in the game by Burton.

He towelled Qld when they were down. They weren't down because of him. Thats a good 45 mins game.

Seriously, for players that made a diff, my top 3 (in no order) were Burton, Teddy and Murray. but I'd be cool with any of the forwards instead if Murray.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Shitler reads the kennel, he referenced people calling him a dud coach lol
Hes worse than a fucking dud

Look at the score and domination, NSW have so much more talent over QLD and that bum cost 3-0 last year with all games in qld and the 1st game this year, it should be 2-0 series won now

But all because of that shit **** space cadet