Pope Francis resigning?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
A question to you all....

Is it "hate" or "phobic" if I find it disgusting and leave it at that and on on with my life letting them go on with beliefs?

Is it "hate" or "phobic" if they cant accept that i dont want anything to do with it Because of my beliefs?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It was the fact that they were trans. That's what the backlash was about.

For example, the Christian Post did a big hit piece on it claiming that they were trying to trans up kids. This was the worst image they could come up with.

View attachment 54963
Bro trans or not I wouldn't want my kids around that thing.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah that’s fucking freaky. Why do that. That’s a grown man playing dress ups.
So we're getting down to your real problem. Not the kids. The fact that a grown man wore women's clothes.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So we're getting down to your real problem. Not the kids. The fact that a grown man wore women's clothes.
I think it's the excess make up and the horns..

If it was just a bloke in a dress, the kids being kids (and adult Brits lol) would of just laughed at him and hurt his feelings.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m extremely surprised to at least have you admit to the whole thing completely fucked up. I guess while we both completely disagree on many many many many issues, what’s plain to see is plain to see in this situation
Yeah, I try not to be one dimensional in my thinking.
You might be surprised on the conversations you could have if you weren't so rigid in believing that anyone left of you is the antagonist of a Ben Shapiro case study.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Organised or not that's just fkn evil.

The Christian in me would of taken my kids and stormed out.

The human father in me would of sent the kids out and deck the ****. There is no justification for that putrid display of evil.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I honestly don’t know at this point if you lot are purposely acting dumb or actually dumb.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What's wrong with you mate? No, now you're putting words in Realists mouth or Assuming you know what his problem is.

If he came next to my kid wearing that shit, I would of king hit him through the wall.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
A question to you all....

Is it "hate" or "phobic" if I find it disgusting and leave it at that and on on with my life letting them go on with beliefs?

Is it "hate" or "phobic" if they cant accept that i dont want anything to do with it Because of my beliefs?
Personally I wouldn't watch a gay sex scene because I find it disgusting. That just means that I'm straight. Doesn't mean I'm against gay people.

A lot of these kind of things are about teaching acceptance. To teach kids that some people are different. Ultra Conservatives try to tell you that they're trying to turn the kids gay. Doesn't work that way.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What's wrong with you mate? No, now you're putting words in Realists mouth or Assuming you know what his problem is.

If he came next to my kid wearing that shit, I would of king hit him through the wall.
You'd hit a guy 'cause he's wearing a dress? Real Christian of you.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Personally I wouldn't watch a gay sex scene because I find it disgusting. That just means that I'm straight. Doesn't mean I'm against gay people.

A lot of these kind of things are about teaching acceptance. To teach kids that some people are different. Ultra Conservatives try to tell you that they're trying to turn the kids gay. Doesn't work that way.
The way I see it, what you are and believe is right and everyone different is wrong, otherwise you wouldn't be/do what you are/do.

I really don't care if gays find straights disgusting.

PS I got labelled a "homophobe" because I stopped 2 gay guys over the top kissing while waiting in a line to get into a club I was bouncing at... FFS I don't want to see straight couples do that shit in a line and have stopped them before.

Time and place for everything.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You'd hit a guy 'cause he's wearing a dress? Real Christian of you.
Bro get the fuck off your high horse straight out. You don’t fuck around with a fathers child or try and villainies them for not wanting abnormal shit to them to be a socially constructed norm for their kid.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I might be Christian but never did I say I was perfect.
I'm very protective when it comes to innocent children.
They want us to be “Christian” when they feel like it yet they think being Christian means we accept something that’s completely anti Christian. The absolute degeneracy I’m witnessing

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wait, I thought he was talking about that lingerie freak...
Nah. I'd hit that freak too.

We were talking about grown men in women's clothing. Specifically the one wearing the dress and horns. Bit freaky but it was fancy dress that they were meant to wear.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro get the fuck off your high horse straight out. You don’t fuck around with a fathers child or try and villainies them for not wanting abnormal shit to them to be a socially constructed norm for their kid.
And this is your problem. Threatening to hit a transgender person because of the way they dress is seen as normal to you. Someone being transgender is not seen as normal and beating them up is seen as the correct response.

And somehow you lot aren't bigots?

Next time a priest walks near my kid I'm going to deck the priest and claim I was just protecting my kid. 'cause apparently that's how you handle that situation.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

That's what our job as parents is for, one of our jobs is to teach acceptance to our children. But you don't teach them acceptance wearing that shit in their faces.