Kyle Flanagan

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At this point if we put him in and his dad comes to coach for us I’m all for it
Who knows, it could be his dad that gets the best out of his son and builds his self belief and confidence.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Baz will pick him next week (if he's still here)

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Baz has got to take some risks. Panthers will tear our team apart if we don’t. Our defence are going to be exhausted but we need to mix it up a bit. Burton will be heavily targeted and so will Dufty. What other options have we got left???

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I guess he gets a shot next week Flanno

Baz sounded like he’s changing the halves again and refused to confirm Wakeham/Burton combination next week

The media have been campaigning for this move since round one but their headline will be

“Desperate Dogs Make 3rd halves change for Panthers game ‘

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm ready to try Flanno again. Can't do much worse.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Flanagan in demand, but not at the Tigers
The hottest rumour around the NRL late last week was that the Tigers were poised to sack coach Michael Maguire - and replace him with former Sharks coach Shane Flanagan.

I'm hearing that is unlikely to happen, but there is a club in the hunt for Flanagan and son Kyle in a package deal - English Super League outfit Leeds.

Shane Flanagan (Getty)
Leeds boss Gary Hetherington is currently in Australia searching for a new coach, with Flanagan the favourite.

Ryan Carr, a former Wests Tigers and South Sydney player, currently coaching Parramatta in the NSW Cup, is also in Leeds' sights.

The club is very much in crisis, having won just one of its first eight games.

Steve Bos

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How many games has Flanagan had this year? 9 or 10?

He has not fired a shot! Not a single shot. Maybe give him that cut-out pass to Naden on Good Friday as the only shot he has fired! Can anyone think of another shot he has fired in the last 10 weeks?

I don’t include him backing up Dufty for a try last week or Luai dropping his chip kick for TPG to score in Round 5. I want examples of playmaking / shots fired.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was a while ago…and he was solid without being great…

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We went 0-6 with Aaron Groom in the team. Though he didn't play 7 in every game.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Yeah absolute train-wreck, definitely a lost cause at this point. I don't even think he is serviceable as a back-up half anymore.