Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
If your in QLD you can change providers. Atlina giving 12mth Kayo for free.

I got this. They are cheaper than most providers as well in QLD. Only the dodgy ones are cheaper with no customer service. Also saving you on top that money as you would spend on kayo.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Do they want to increase the quality as well as the price? Their NRL coverage and the shows they run are as bad as it gets. As soon as the season is over I'm cancelling my subscription.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Do they want to increase the quality as well as the price? Their NRL coverage and the shows they run are as bad as it gets. As soon as the season is over I'm cancelling my subscription.
Yeah bro I do this also.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Probably wouldn't work anyway, my HD stream always shits itself lol
The best way to fix that, is change it to SD stream, then select HD stream. It struggles when set on AUTO. It flicks between the two. That's how I fixed it.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kayo won't get 4k, it's the only reason people are with Fox (for sports).

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
So they rip ***** off by cancelling the promo and then raise the prices... Ultimate dick move.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cancelled these ***** a month ago and haven't looked back. I didnmind it at $5/month last year but wasn't successful in getting any good discount this year, so when it went up to $27.50 a couple of months ago, I flicked it. If I really want to watch a game there are ways.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The best way to fix that, is change it to SD stream, then select HD stream. It struggles when set on AUTO. It flicks between the two. That's how I fixed it.
They scrapped the option afaik, only SD and HD, over the last round the quality on Fox league was bad and unstable. Switching to the other channels was instant 1080p, sometime switching servers would fix it by going in and out of the stream but that doesn't seem to work anymore (well).

Id scrap the service but its the only way I can watch the games without heading to a local.

--

Also if you have the promo you need to maintain it for 12 months otherwise you are not legible to get it again.