Another Mass Shooting in....

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw in the news today Donald Trumps solution to solving school shooter incidents, is to allow teachers to concealed carry, and give them expert firearms training.

Yeah I can just imagine 65 year old, heavily overweight and semi-retired Betty Smith the English teacher adjusting her glasses and pulling out a concealed HK MP5, and hosing down an active shooter with an AK or Uzi.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Saw in the news today Donald Trumps solution to solving school shooter incidents, is to allow teachers to concealed carry, and give them expert firearms training.

Yeah I can just imagine 65 year old, heavily overweight and semi-retired Betty Smith the English teacher adjusting her glasses and pulling out a concealed HK MP5, and hosing down an active shooter with an AK or Uzi.
I mean if a 50kg female can shoot grown men twice her size why can’t an overweight male shoot an active shooter? Especially if they’re vets and highly trained?
Here’s the article anyway so people can actually read what trump said, which was pretty great, fully denounced the evil man, and like I was saying and many actually, mental health needs to be the issue. You’re never going to take the guns off us citizens unless you’re all vouching for a full on civil war. Again the millions upon millions of law abiding gun owners shouldn’t be punished by unchecked mentally demented people men and women. They need to be given proper care and treatments and not just told it’s ok go and live your life how you perceive it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
“I know he had his reasons”
This right here is a dangerous and disgusting justification we’ve come to see from a specific group of people. Violence being justified when it suits an agenda. And it’s a mentality that’s pushed by msm.
His mum needs to be looked at by some mental health experts and see if she’s enabled her sons behaviour or something I dunno. I understand a mothers love is on a different level but I mean if I swear viciously in front of my mum she’s ready to disown me.

Last edited:

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
There's a special place in hell for these types. The most immediate thing should be placing armed security or police within schools.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Those yanks are fucked hat do they think is going to happen

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dump was at the NRA rally calling for.. you guessed it... MORE GUNS! MURICA!!

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
For sure..anyone who does such deplorable crimes must have mental issues. However, how do we determine that these guys are mentally ill before their actions..that’s the kicker. It’s so easy for these people to fall through the cracks..
Bingo. Hence the best way to protect the biggest freedom people in society have, the freedom to keep breathing, is to regulate the ownership of things designed specifically to kill, which is exactly what every sane society has managed to do.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
"Can’t stop thinking about how the same Americans who believe gun control is not fair, or even possible, banned guns from their own convention in support of guns."

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
"Can’t stop thinking about how the same Americans who believe gun control is not fair, or even possible, banned guns from their own convention in support of guns."
And no guns were allowed into the auditorium where Trump made his speech..wonder why..if someone smuggled one in and opened fire..good people with guns could stop em..

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
An 18 year old walks into a gun shop and buy's an AR15...........................sounds like the start of a joke, sadly its not. RIP Babies and teachers. I hope the in action of politicians and power brokers in the US around gun control, is brought to light when they meet their maker.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score

My missus is a school principal and quite hot so maybe she can make it more of a Tarantino vibe and double flip behind a desk and take them all out with ninja stars.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ha ha I’m inner west now a hard core Jets fan but I did go to the Belmore game on the weekend because Bulldogs for life. We will be back
What time does the Mrs get back from work?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score