What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Said this in another thread but Into the Badlands is pretty cool if you like violence lol.
great fight scenes!
1653521549756.png

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I honestly rate BCS higher than BB.

Give it time and I think you'll appreciate it.

Awesome back story on Saul plus a heap of BB characters.

Give it another go... you won't be disappointed
I got through 2 seasons from memory.

Only thing I like is that Mike is in it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Said this in another thread but Into the Badlands is pretty cool if you like violence lol.
great fight scenes!
View attachment 51752
I started watching the first season when it first came out and got about halfway through before I fell off it. Loved the action but the story really wasn't clicking with me. Does it get better?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

I liked Breaking Bad but when it ended I just thought to myself that I had no interest watching it again or anything like it. So when Better Call Saul came out I just couldn't be bothered with it. But I have heard that it gets good later on.

Also tried the Ozark and felt the same about that. Lasted 2 episodes before I fell off it.

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I liked Breaking Bad but when it ended I just thought to myself that I had no interest watching it again or anything like it. So when Better Call Saul came out I just couldn't be bothered with it. But I have heard that it gets good later on.

Also tried the Ozark and felt the same about that. Lasted 2 episodes before I fell off it.
yeh I think I lasted through a season of Ozark then got sick of every single episode this poor prick just keeps getting into more shit.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Couldn’t get into BCS, story fell flat the first season. And watched BB from when it aired until finish religiously.

Watching Tokyo Vice at the moment, another perfect HBO production.

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
BCS gets crazy good at season 3 onwards

Fringe backstory with cartel, Mike even Tuco.

So worth it.

Rumour is Walter and Jesse making an appearance in final season 6

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I love BCS. Bit slow to begin with, but when the cartel stuff really kicks in and Gus becomes a regular, it's awesome. I'm a big Kim Wexler fan too. I just watched the S06 mid-season finale. Holy f**k !

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ok so didn't discover until well into what I thought was season 1 of Top Boy that there were two 4 episode mini seasons of this show years ago 2011 and a bit later for S2, unknown where they can be watched probably won't bother searching.
Anyway the 2 x 9 episode seasons on Netflix so far seem pretty good and well worth a watch, I'm nearly finished the "1st" season.
It's a gritty gang and drug related drama set in the projects/poorer areas of England with understated not well known but still good pommy actors.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bosche on Prime has 8 seasons good time filla while waiting for something else.

Jack reacher also on Prime season 1.

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a cliffhanger!

Sucks we have to wait 6 weeks for episode 7

I think Kim is going to be in need of a hoover max vacuum.
I love BCS. Bit slow to begin with, but when the cartel stuff really kicks in and Gus becomes a regular, it's awesome. I'm a big Kim Wexler fan too. I just watched the S06 mid-season finale. Holy f**k !

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Kim sounds like Kermit lol